Officially a trainee

*On the message.
Quinn- Hi Hiroshi. My mom said yes.
Hiroshi- That's great. I'm coming to pick you up.
Quinn- But you need my address first. I'm at my mom's house.

He didn't reply and Quinn with her mom are waiting. Suddenly a black car approaches and rolls the windows down.

Hiroshi- Are you coming in ladies?
Q.Mom- I'm coming yeah.
Hiroshi- Hey Quinn.

Hiroshi looks at her with a look of adoration, like he misses her and finally happy to see her. And also looks her in a pure flirty way.

Quinn- Hi Hiroshi.

She looks down while blushing and gets in the car.

Hiroshi- My dad is so excited to see you again. We have more to talk about. Your daughter is really talented, you know that Miss Suzuki?
Q.Mom- Obviously. And I always try to help her.

After 10 minutes of chatting they finally arrive. Hiroshi parks his car and they all head inside the building.

H.Dad- There is my Idol. Welcome again. And this...is your twin?
Q.Mom- Haha such a gentleman. It's nice to meet you.
H.Dad- Nice to meet you two. Sooo shall we proceed?
Quinn- Oh yes please.

They go into his office. Hiroshi's dad gets the contract and puts it in the table in front of Quinn and her mother.

H.Dad- We need one signature of Quinn and you.
Q.Mom- Well what are we waiting for?

Quinn and her mother finally sign the contract.

H.Dad- You're officially a trainee under Tanaka Entertainment. We have more and more to discuss if you don't mind Miss Suzuki.
Q.Mom- Of course not. That's fine with me. But I gotta go so you guys can continue. I'll leave her under your care.
H.Dad- Well take good care of her. She's safe and sound here.