Preparation

More than 5 days have passed. Quinn and Hiroshi spend their weekend trying to come up with a music album.

Quinn- Let's make it pure, about love. Something like this.
Hiroshi- I've prepared a beat which is ready. We need the lyrics though.
Quinn- I can make the lyrics.
Hiroshi- That's a great idea. You're really creative.

Quinn starts writing and shows it to Hiroshi.

Hiroshi- Damn. Until now it's dope. Let's continue to finish it.

They are done with their first ever song and start to record it. After that they show it to Mrs.Tanaka.

H.Dad- Oh my this is brilliant. I want this as your debut song. Did you think about your group name?
Quinn- Yes. It's HQ Harmony.
Hiroshi- And the fandom name which is Harmonizers.
H.Dad- That is brilliant. Keep working on the song and after some days we'll start with the MV shooting. After that you'll have to perform on concerts and award shows which the company will arrange right after your debut.
Quinn- That's so fast.
Hiroshi- We're gonna have so much fun.
H.Dad- Well not that fast. This is a competition. We should be the best. It's not about fame or money, it's about saving the people, saving the world.
Quinn- That's right. We should think of it as a mission.
Hiroshi- And have fun?
Quinn- *Sigh* Yeah yeah you can have fun after we win the first award. We need to work harder for now. We need more love, more passion and what's important, more harmony.
Hiroshi- You sound so dedicated there.
H.Dad- As you should be Hiroshi. And listen to Quinn, or should I say your future Queen.
Hiroshi- Yo..You don't have t..to say it that way.
Quinn- *Giggles* You better listen to me boy.