Kage

Masato tries again to fight and take all the power he has. Hiroshi is fighting with the strongest people on the kingdom and lots of other soldiers. In the end he's weak and can't do it anymore. Masato takes all his powers with the dagger and drags Hiroshi to the same dungeon as Quinn. They toss him there and they leave.

Quinn- Oh my... Hiroshi? Are you ok?
Hiroshi- Quinn...A..Are you alright? What did they do to you?
Quinn- They took all of my powers.
Hiroshi- Me too. Agh.
Quinn- C'mon lie down here.
Hiroshi- Without our powers, who's gonna save us? Everyone was counting on us. We're done.
Quinn- We'll find a way.

Unknown- Did everything go as planned?
Masato- Yes master Kage, they are useless now. Their powers are in this dagger. And here is the Queens necklace.
Kage- Good good. Don't kill the Queen though. I want her alive. And let's our plan begin.
Masato- What are you gonna do master?
Kage- I will dominate the whole world and kill everyone who is against me. Then I'll marry Quinn.
Masato- What if she doesn't want to?
Kage- Of course she doesn't want you stupid. She doesn't have any other chance. Bring the soldiers out. Take everything the people have and leave them with nothing. Make them worship me.
Masato- Yes master.

As the soldiers begin their mission Masato takes Quinn to prepare her for the wedding which is tomorrow.

Quinn- I'll never marry someone I don't know. NEVER.
Masato- Ohh but you know him. He's the King of the demons.
Hiroshi- Kage? No way.
Masato- You're gonna be there for the wedding to witness your Queen get married to him then you'll die hahahahaha.
Hiroshi- Over my dead body. I'll make sure to kill all of you.
Masato- But how? Hahahaha.