New student

Quinn and Hiroshi are back at school. Like always they're followed by kids who watched the award show. They sit as usual at their desk and the class seems kinda quiet. Quiet in the sense that there's no Aoki or Emi talking and picking on her. The class is mostly made out of HQ Harmony fans so Aoki and Emi don't dare to speak a word, or Harmonizers will go crazy on them.

Hiroshi- How was your sleep beautiful?
Quinn- You are still continuing? I thought you would forget.
Hiroshi- I would NEVER forget things that are related to you.
Quinn- You wouldn't forget the slap that I'm about to give you?
Hiroshi- It would be an honor to be slapped by the Queen herself. I'm ready.
Quinn- Haha weirdo.
Someone- They're so cute together. Let's take a pic of them and post it.
Someone- Yeahhh Harmonizes are going to love it. Such a cute couple.
Teacher- Good morning class.
Class- Good morning teacher.
Teacher- Please be quiet. Today we have a new class member. Please welcome Akuma.
Quinn- What the...
Class- Oh my we have another idol in class.
We're the luckiest class.
Ahhhhhhhh.
Teacher- Hey be quiet. Get ready for lesson. Akuma, you can choose a seat.

Akuma chooses the desk which is behind Quinn and Hiroshi.

Akuma- Hey there beautiful. Quinn was it?
Hiroshi- Yeah she's Quinn. I'm Hiroshi.
Akuma- I was talking to the pretty girl over here. Excuse me. You were so good at the award show. You totally deserve the award.
Hiroshi- You mean WE. Quinn and I are together.
Akuma- If it wasn't for Quinn the judges wouldn't even consider you.
Quinn- Boys c'mon don't argue.
Akuma- As you wish my lady.

Akuma is the charismatic boy, handsome in every move, eyes that make you fall for him when you look, like a trap.