Defeated

The guards take a group of kids and other people who have been brutally beaten up until they can't no more, all because they were loyal to the Queen and refused Kage.

Quinn- YOU MONSTER.

Quinn couldn't stand the sight, her heart weakend from sadness.

Hiroshi- YOU ARE A PIECE OF TRASH KAGE. DO YOU HEAR ME?

Hiroshi goes to attack Kage and unfortunately he is beaten up by him.

Quinn- Hiroshi stop. He'll kill you.
Hiroshi- I'll try to defeat him, even if I die, at least I need to kill him so you don't have to marry a demon.
Quinn- Hiroshi nooooo.
Kage- Haha I told you I'll defeat you so easily. Any last words?
Hiroshi- Aghhhh.

Hiroshi was in pain, the people were in pain. Everyone suffering because of her. She doesn't know what to do. Anger, rage, sadness. She's like a volcano ready to erupt.

Quinn- STOPPPPPPP.

A power full of rage erupts like a volcano. Like an explosion covering the whole kingdom. She looks different. Not weak, but angry and scary, ready to kill.

Quinn- I said, stop.
Kage- What the... I TOOK ALL YOUR POWERS.
Quinn- But you never took my soul.
Kage- Whatever, I'll defeat you easily. You cannot create harmony without a partner. You're still USELESS.
Quinn- As I said. You never took my soul.

Quinn starts singing, and strangely there is a second voice singing. It's like a perfect harmony.

Hiroshi- No way. You did it Quinn. YOU'RE MAKING HARMONY YOURSELF.

Everything around her is frozen. Kage and the others are stuck and cannot move.

Quinn- Hiroshi, give me the dagger.
Kage- Noooo.

Kage tries hard to free himself but cannot.

Quinn- You cannot escape me. What you did to my people, my love, my kingdom, is unforgivable. You cannot surpass my anger that I have right now. Let all the pain that you caused to others be transferred to you.

With that, she uses the dagger to also drain his powers. Kage is screaming for his life and collapses.

Hiroshi- He still has a pulse.
Quinn- He's a demon of course. I'll send him to the Underground prison of the Kingdom.