Forgotten lyrics

They both get to class. Everyone is looking at both of them fine and calm, while Aiko came and took her stuff to go home.

Unknown- What happened?
Unknown- Yeah they look so calm. What happened to Aiko?
Emi- It's none of your business y'all. She's.. just sick.
Hiroshi- Can't believe your mom thought I was your boyfriend.
Quinn- By that angle it does seem so. Aiko is so photogenic.
Both- Hahaha.
Hiroshi- What do we have now by the way?
Quinn- You don't have the list? We have math now. 2 hours.
Hiroshi- 2 full hours? Nah-ah. I can't. I hate math. It's boooriiing.
Quinn- Don't worry I can help you. It's not a big deal.
Hiroshi- You know this stuff?
Quinn- Kinda. I don't like it either.
Hiroshi- Why don't we sit in the back and write lyrics or something. She won't say anything. Oh by the way, the lyrics you wrote...
Quinn- Yeah yeah I have them.
Hiroshi- Yayyyy give me give me.
Quinn- Ughh ok but don't laugh. Here you go.
Hiroshi- That's a big notebook. Damn it's full. All these are lyrics?
Quinn- Yeah. All of them are different form each other. I'll give you time to read them.
Hiroshi- In the quiet of the night, we find our way, Whispered dreams and hearts that sway, Hand in hand, we'll face the dawn, Together, our love is ever strong. Damnnn this is so good.
Quinn- Y..yeah.
Hiroshi- We should create something together. I have a small studio at my house.
Quinn- Really?
Hiroshi- That's what I do pretty much everyday. You can find a free time and I'll pick you up. This time we'll inform your mother too.
Quinn- Well that sounds exciting. I have a looong time since I don't sing or write anything.