The first attack

A day as passed and it's Thursday. Quinn and Hiroshi go to school as usual and meet there together. They talk about the homework they had and so on.

Hiroshi- I don't get it. Literally. Who invented math?
Quinn- It's not that hard if you do it step by step.
Hiroshi- Well next time I'll need your help.
Quinn- Sure. Ummm... I had a bad dream a nigh before, but I don't get it what it meant.
Hiroshi- What dream?
Quinn- I was in a weird place, it was almost dark. I heard a male voice calling me Queen and that we'll meet soon. I didn't see his face though.
Hiroshi- WHAT?
Quinn- W..what's going on?

Everything frose in place. The classmates, the teacher who was writing in the blackboard.

Quinn- Hiroshi? What is this? Is this another dream?
Hiroshi- Quinn. Why didn't you tell me before? He could already be here.
Quinn- What are you talking about? You know that guy?

A big noise is heard throughout the school. Everyone disappeared into thin air.

Hiroshi- They're here? That fast? I don't even have time to explain it. Just stay behind me.
Quinn- Hiroshi?
Hiroshi- Don't worry. As long as you're with me nothing will happen.

They go outside. Dark clouds have surrounded the sky.

Quinn- But where did everyone go? I'm so confused.
Hiroshi- A battle is about to begin. I made them disappear so no one gets hurt.
Quinn- You can do that? I..what? This is to much to process.
Unknown- I see I've caught your attention.

A weird looking beast that looks like a dragon had appeard on top of the school.

Hiroshi- Who are you? What do you exactly want?
Kurotsuki- My name is Kurotsuki Mamoru. You know damn well what I want hehehe.