Weird dreams

Quinn went home after Hiroshi dropping her by. She had a really great time today. Even though Aoki ruined it a bit but she had fun messing with her. Now she gets ready to go to bed. Suddenly her phone gets a notification. It's Hiroshi.

*On the message.
Hiroshi- Exciting day today.
Quinn- Yeah, that's what I was thinking. About to go to sleep now.
Hiroshi- Well goodnight then. See you later.😁
Quinn- Goodnight.😊

Then she closes her eyes. Inside her dreams, Quinn is in a weird place.

Quinn- Hello? Is anybody here?
Unknown- It's ok my Queen. Don't be afraid.
Quinn- Who are you? Show yourself.
Unknown- It's too early my Queen. You'll have to wait. We'll meet really soon.

~Why does this dream feel real? It was a male voice. It's so dark. I can't see anything.~

Then Quinn wakes up. Puzzled by what just happened she goes back to sleep.

At Hiroshi's house. He's video chatting with someone.

Unknown- There is danger coming ahead. The enemy is well prepared. You need to protect her. She's our hope. Keep her as close as possible.
Hiroshi- They're coming this early? But I just met her. What if anything happens? She won't know how to handle it.
Unknown- Well you better tell her as soon as possible my son. This isn't a game. She can be in danger at any moment.
Hiroshi- I'll try and tell her as soon as possible. I'll find a way.

Hiroshi hangs up. He sits in his bed thinking.

Hiroshi- *sigh* I have so many things to tell you. Where should I start? That innocent face, those eyes. They don't deserve any evil. I'll try my best to protect you.

With that, Hiroshi closes his eyes to sleep while overthinking.