Founded powers

Kurotsuki- Give me the Queen and maybe I'll let you live.
Hiroshi- You really think I would do that?!
Quinn- Who's the Queen?
Kurotsuki- She doesn't know? That means she hasn't discovered her powers. Haha this is easier than I thought.
Quinn- I'm the Queen? Powers? WHAT?

Kurotsuki starts to to attack them. Hiroshi makes a shield for them but he can barely keep up with that monster.

Hiroshi- Quinn, hide somewhere. NOW.
Quinn ~That name, it means he's the guardian of the moon or something. I should help Hiroshi or were dead meat. I have powers right? How should I do it?~
Hiroshi- QUINN.
Quinn- What powers do I have? I'm tryna help you.
Hiroshi- Use your voice. Aghhhh.

The shield breaks and Hiroshi is on the ground wounded.

Kurotsuki- That was easy haha.
Quinn- Leave him alone.
Kurotsuki- Or what? It's IMPOSSIBLE for you to even defend yourself.
Quinn- This Queen is ordering you. You are in my territory now, you caused problems, SO NOW YOU'LL PAY.

A strong pink aura appears around her as she's getting ready to sing.

Quinn- ♪In the still of the night♪
Kurotsuki- Wha...

Quinn starts transforming into a pink dress. She's too focused on singing so she doesn't notice the big change.

Quinn- ♪Stars are shining so bright♪
Kurotsuki- What is this? Agh.

The atmosphere is filled with melody waves which are annoying Kurotsuki.

Quinn- ♪Echoes of the heart♪
♪Never drift apart♪
Kurotsuki- You said you have no powers. But just a little singing is nothing hahaha.
Quinn- ♪Moonlight whispers our song♪
Hiroshi- ♪Moonlight whispers our song♪

A new melody wave appears making a harmony, which makes the enemy lose control of his powers and weakens him.

Kurotsuki- No No NOO.
YOU TOO?

Quinn and Hiroshi look at each other, hands together and they start singing with their heart.

Quinn- ♪Together we belong♪
Hiroshi- ♪We belong♪
Both- ♪Hand in hand we find our way, Love will guide us, come what may♪

The enemy collapses to the floor.