Tanaka Entertainment

Hiroshi- We're going to his company. I think it's more professional that way. You can also see around.
Quinn- Yeah sure no problem.

After a while they come across a big building. There is written with big letters "Tanaka Entertainment".

Quinn- Well it's not hard to guess that this is your dad's company.
Hiroshi- Haha I know. Let's get inside.
H.Dad- Oh my look who's here. Welcome Miss Suzuki. It's a pleasure to have you here.
Quinn- My pleasure also Mrs. Tanaka.
H.Dad- Come this way to my office. Make yourself comfortable.
Quinn- Thank you.
H.Dad- Sooo, Miss Suzuki...
Quinn- Oh please call me Quinn.
H.Dad- Quinn. So singing is your dream right?
Quinn- Yes that's correct. I can't find myself living without music.
H.Dad- What's the purpose of you wanting to be an idol?
Quinn- Music heals me, makes me feel in peace. I want to do the same thing. I want to bring peace and harmony among others when they listen to my songs.
H.Dad- That is something special that nobody had thought of. They use music for fame and money. It's really sad. That's why my company keeps on failing.
Hiroshi- Tell her the plan dad.
H.Dad- Oh yeah. I was thinking, now that I found a talented girl like you, both with my son you can be a trainee under my company. We also thought to make a debut with a group made out of you two. It's going to be something special that nobody has seen. What do you think Quinn?
Quinn- I think I'm ready whatever it is.
H.Dad- That's great then. You can discuss it with your family and have one of them come meet me for the trainee contract.
Quinn- Is tomorrow fine?
H.Dad- The sooner the better.
Hiroshi- Then we'll get going for now dad.