Ordinary girl

7:00 in the morning. Quinn is sleeping like a little baby on her pink bed with her pink blanket. She slowly openes her eyes from the alarm.

Quinn- Ugh, I'm so sleepy. Wait... I'M LATE?! No , it's 7. I got plenty of time until 8. *Sighs* What should I wear?

She picks a cute outfit like the cutie she is lol. She does her makeup, prepares her schoolbag and good to go.

Quinn- (Looking at the mirror) What a great feeling when you're so clean and we'll dressed and aesthetic and kawaii. *Sigh* I'm gonna give them plenty of things to talk about now. It almost feels like I'm famous when they're 24/7 on my business.

She lives alone in her small apartment. She keeps her place super clean, organised and cute. Wondering why she's alone? Well, she agreed with her parents that she lives in the same city as them, but on separate houses. She will pay the bills of her own, everything as she works on a travel agency office. She has a serious problem and she can't endure even the slightest noise in the house or she becomes really crazy and brutal. She has anger issues that are triggered by the smallest things, and you can't even imagine what she will do if she became angry. Parents treated her as crazy and psycho, but she just wanted peace, to live in her own world and not bothered by anyone. She now lives happily alone, doing whatever she wants. She is really mature for her age and she doesn't care to stay alone without her parents. She is like a lone wolf, a cold girl inside that just doesn't care if she's not loved, if she's alone, if she is hated. She is just simply happy with what she has.
Now she heads to school, what could possibly happen?