Hiroshi's house

Quinn and Hiroshi are walking home together chatting.

Hiroshi- I thought I'd pick you up with my car.
Quinn- Well... No need to. Walking is good.
Hiroshi- Here we are.

They both get inside the house. It's a really and fancy house that Quinn is watching every inch of it.

Hiroshi- Mom were here.
H.Mom- Ohh hello there Quinn. I have heard so much about you.
Quinn- Hello nice to meet you.
H.Mon- Come on inside. Make yourself comfortable.
Quinn- Thank you. Such a lovely house you have.
Hiroshi- Thank you. My dad owns a company soo...
Quinn- Oh really? That's nice.
H.Mom- Hiroshi told me that you're a foodie. I made lots of snacks and food. Finally I can have someone who'll eat a lot and enjoy my food.
Hiroshi- I also eat a lot and enjoy your food.
H.Mom- You sure you enjoyed the beans yesterday?
Hiroshi- Well... I don't kinda like them. Anyways. Well eat later. We better get tired first. Wanna see my room?
Quinn- Sure.

They both walk upstairs. They enter a door which outside has stickers like "don't disturb" "music on". And inside, it was so neat and comfy. And there on the corner was a small studio.

Quinn- This is dope. I like it.
Hiroshi- I know right? We can start by making some beats and stuff. Then we have you with the lyrics.
Quinn- I also make music not just write songs.
Hiroshi- That's even better.
Quinn- Your dad had a company you said?
Hiroshi- Yeah. He has like an entertainment. A music company. But he has debuted not that many idols. They were successful for a short period of time.
Quinn- Are you kidding me? An entertainment? You should've told me sooner.
Hiroshi- Well... What about it?
Quinn- It was always a dream for me to be an idol. Does he hold auditions or something?
Hiroshi- He's going kinda down right now. As I said, he keeps on failing at the end. But if you're worth it, we can talk with him.