First award

MC- Now the last performance is a new soloist from the Shadow Entertainment, also broke records as the best rapper. Ladys and Gentleman, Akuma with his song "Fueling the Hate, Burning the Anger".

Akuma gets on stage to perform and everyone is screaming because how handsome he is

Quinn- He gives me a bad feeling.
Hiroshi- I know , right?
Akuma- ♪Fueling the hate, burning the anger, Can't keep it in, it’s a volatile banger, World on fire, flames getting higher, Spitting out rhymes like a live wire.♪

Everyone is enjoying the bold beats and the savage song. They're jumping up and down with lots of energy.

Quinn- It looks like an earthquake.
Hiroshi- And his lyrics are making them crazy.
Quinn- This song doesn't feel right. It teaches about hate.
Hiroshi- He might be one of those who uses music for fame and money and doesn't even care.

After Akuma finishes his song we have all the idols called on stage for the award announcement.

MC- Everyone was great today and it is really heard to decide which one gets the Award. But that is decided by you all. Let's see who has more points.

Points are based on the popularity of the singers. Everyone else is eliminated and there are two left. HQ Harmony and Akuma.

MC- We are on the final stage of who gets the Award finally. HQ Harmony and Akuma, such strong contestants. Let's count the points together.

HQ Harmony:
MV: 80 million views.
Album: 600k sales.
Fans: 75 million.

Akuma:
MV: 50 million views.
Album: 760k sales.
Fans: 60 million.

Akuma- What the ****?
MC- I think we can clearly see who the winner is. HQ Harmony deserves the award as the best singers.
Quinn- We really did it? No way.

Quinn and Hiroshi take the award as everyone is cheering for them. They make a beautiful speech then after return backstage, still shocked that they won.