Famous "couple"

Quinn and Hiroshi work hard on their debut song. They start the filming of the MV and as they do they grow closer together. They do some photoshoots together and they're arranged for the award show which is after some days. All happened so fast for them.

This is their photoshoot which has a romantic and cute theme

This is their photoshoot which has a romantic and cute theme. Quinn was told to put some blue contacts to make a change and they suit her so much. Help me they look so cute.
Today they have to go to school and trust me when I say that the school was full with people. They were fans and paparazzi there looking for Quinn and Hiroshi. They are going crazy at this new "couple" group debuting. They loved their romantic and cute song and mostly them. They are totally shipping Quinn and Hiroshi and they're dying to see them romantic together.

Quinn- Well this is scary.
Hiroshi- Follow me.

They go to the back of the school and enter from there. They get to class safely.

Emi- Look who came. She's trying so hard to be popular.
Aoki- She got famous so fast. Ohh noo I wonder what she did for all this fame hahahaa. Why the heck are you recording me? Who gave you permission?
Someone- We love HQ Harmony and we stan them. We're gonna post this and Harmonizers are gonna get you. Nobody can mess with our angelic couple.
Hiroshi- Whoa did you hear that?
Quinn- So you like it?
Hiroshi- Like? Wh..What? Huh me? N..No!
Quinn- Hmmm okay.
Hiroshi~ Huff that was a close one ~

After another tiring day Quinn was invited to go to Hiroshi's house together with her mother. She gets ready and they wait for Hiroshi to pick them up with his super car.