Everything's gonna be ok

They arrive at the house and head inside.

H.Mom- Well hello there.
Q.Mom- Hi, you must be Hiroshi's mom?
H.Mom- Yeah that's me. So nice to see you finally. Hello Quinn.
Quinn- Hello Miss Tanaka.
H.Mom- Come and sit please. Make yourself comfortable. How was school today?
Quinn- Shocking I would say. We didn't except so much fans.
Hiroshi- They even stood up for us when Quinn was being picked on that mean girl.
H.Mom- Ugh her again.
Q.Mom- Yeah, she's been bullying her since she came here. But let's forget about that. What's more important is your success. We're proud of you two.
H.Mom- The title as a "couple" was interesting I would say, don't you agree?
Q.Mom- Ahh yes. So relatable.
Hiroshi- Let's get out of here.
Quinn- Great idea.

They leave the living room of the two mothers picking on them and laughing. They head to Hiroshi's room.

Hiroshi- How do you feel today?
Quinn- Me? Ummm... I feel like I've done a lot. I'm happy.
Hiroshi- That's great to hear. Tomorrow night is the award show. We're gonna perform on stage together.
Quinn- About that. We need to win at least the 2nd position.
Hiroshi- That's how low you think of us? We got an entire fandom at the school gates after 24 hours of posting the MV. That's crazy. We're probably going to win the first position.
Quinn- You're right. But we still need practice. I could lack on anything. Maybe I'll crack my voice, forget a lyric, mess up the harmony, forget a move or...
Hiroshi- Relaaax. Everything is gonna be okay trust me. You just need to take my hand like this and act like we're alone singing. Just like we did when we were training.

Their eyes locked together, also their hands. There was a moment of silence and then they separated shyly.