First day at school

Quinn arrives at school. There are a lot of people looking at her. She also sees her old classmates but doesn't approach them.

~ I wonder who are going to be my new classmates. ~

Unknown- Hello there.
Quinn- What... You scared me.
Unknown- Haha, sorry about that, we are in the same class and I wanted to come and say hi, you seem alone. My name is Hiroshi Tanaka by the way.
Quinn- Nice to meet you Hiroshi, my name is Quinn Suzuki.
Hiroshi Tanaka- A foreign name? That's so cool.
Quinn- Y..Yeah. How did you know that we are in the same class? They haven't announced yet.
Hiroshi- I have my own ways.
Quinn- I've never seen you here.
Hiroshi- Probably because you never pay attention to anybody.
Quinn- You're right.
P. Masayuki Nakamura- Hello dear students. Welcome to Sakura High School. I'm happy to see new faces, and other faces that have changed, hopefully for the best. I'm principal Masayuki Nakamura. I hope we get along with each other. Now everyone can get inside.
Quinn- How do we know what class are we in?
Hiroshi- They gave us those ticket things. It has the number of the class. How come you don't have it?
Quinn- I don't know. Maybe I didn't pay attention much.
Hiroshi- Well, let's go.

*Inside the class.

Hiroshi- Let's sit together.
Quinn- I don't know about that. Sitting with a boy?
~ I have some of my old classmates in this class, they're probably gonna talk about it. For example that he's my boyfriend. I don't want these kind of rumors reach my parents. ~
Hiroshi- It's ok with you?
Quinn- I don't know. I don't know you that well.
Hiroshi- I'm not asking to be your boyfriend silly. In just gonna sit here.
Quinn- Well... Ok then.
Hiroshi- Yayyyy.