Cute kitty

Quinn is blushing so hard she looks like a red tomato. She hides herself with her long brown hair not to be seen.

Hiroshi- Hahahaha don't hide you little kitty. I like it when you blush. You look so cute.

Hiroshi leans closer at her as they're sitting on the couch of the lobby.

Hiroshi- I've always kept everything inside but whenever I saw you I wanted to hug you and squish your chubby cheeks.
Quinn- I...I think I got too much information today. I...can't handle this...this much. Not when you're so close.
Hiroshi- Haha I'll let you be then princess.
Quinn- Hey c'mon with these names.
Hiroshi- Why kitten?
Quinn- Heyyyyy.
Hiroshi- Sorry my little bunny.
Quinn- Seriously.
Hiroshi- They say we are a perfect couple.
Quinn- Shut up.

Hiroshi continues teasing Quinn as he loves it when she gets angry. She looks like those angry kitties. From far away Miss and Mrs Tanaka were ease dropping.

H.Dad- She's going to be a perfect Queen for our son.
H.Mom- Now we know that Hiroshi really likes her. But what about her? Does she like him?
H.Dad- Why don't you ask her?
H.Mom- I'll find the right time to ask her. I don't want her to choose another one and my boy will be along side her as a shadow protecting her, alone, with no partner.
H.Mom- Don't worry my wife. Everything will be ok. She's a smart girl and she probably likes him.
H.Mom- I hope you're right.

Hiroshi drives Quinn home, finally, after a tiring day.

Hiroshi- Make sure to text me when you get home.
Quinn- Well you literally dropped me off in front of my building. What could possibly happen while climbing the stairs?
Hiroshi- All kinds of things. I just want to be a good boyfriend.
Quinn- HEY YOU...

And here he goes. He drove off while smiling that he teased Quinn again before leaving.