Confession

Quinn- Is this real? Am I dreaming?
Hiroshi- Hahaha an hour has passed and you still don't believe it.

Quinn and Hiroshi are at the company. Mrs Tanaka was so happy and proud that they won so he put the award in the lobby.

Quinn- We just debudet and suddenly we have all these views, sales, fans and we won a award in the first try. That's crazy.
Hiroshi- As expected of the Queen of Harmony who literally rules a Kingdom of Harmony.
Quinn- Hahahaha you make it sound like I could win every award show.
Hiroshi- You actually can. Literally, no joking.
Quinn- You were also amazing not gonna lie. It made me comfortable that you were there with me. I didn't crack or forget anything.
Hiroshi- Just so you know, I'll always be here for you. Wherever you are, my life mission is to protect you. I am made for that purpose. No matter what life choices you make, I'm happy and satisfied if you're happy, my Queen.
Quinn- That's... that's actually really nice of you. Such big words...I don't know what to say. Being for life with me...
Hiroshi- Yeah. Even if you die I'll come with you so I can still protect you in the afterlife, because there's when life really begins.
Quinn- I don't want to be wrong and sound stupid but... Do you...
Hiroshi- Yeah I do. I totally do and you got it right.
Quinn- You do what?
Hiroshi- I love you. I've known you since forever even though we recently met.
Quinn- But I didn't finish my question before. How did you know?
Hiroshi- As I said, I've always known you. I know what you think. I can see it in those pretty eyes of yours.