The necklace

Quinn starts to meditate and a portal appeared again. She goes in and finds herself inside the palace, at the throne room.

Quinn- I guess I can teleport wherever I want as I long as I imagine where I wanna go.
Someone- Who are you? What are you doing inside the castle?
Quinn- Who are you?
Someone- Dare to question me in my own kingdom?
Quinn- Your kingdom?
Someone- Yes. I'm Masato Saito, the ruler of this kingdom.
Quinn- And what's your status?
Masato- You. You dare question me so much. Who are you?
Quinn- Yes I dare. I am Quinn Suzuki, the real Queen of the Quinndoms Harmony.
Masato- Hahahaha. Yeah right. A lot come in here claiming to be the Queen, unless you can prove it.
Quinn- How can I prove it to you?
Masato- You see. The Queen had a magical necklace since she was born, given by the gods.
Quinn~ The necklace. The one the grandma gave to me. Maybe it's that necklace? But how? How did she have the necklace? ~
Masato- You see? Everyone has nothing to prove when I ask about the necklace, always...
Quinn- You mean this necklace?
Masato- Huh? What? That's impossible. YOU STOLE IT.
Quinn- I didn't, ok? And now that I've confirmed that I'm the Queen, I demand to know what's going on here?
Masato- Haha, you're not the Queen. And I won't let you off easily. Give me that necklace.
Quinn- In your dreams.
Masato- GUARDS. Catch her.

Everyone rushes to catch her but Quinn freezes them in the spot.

Masato- What the... You really are the Queen. Hehe. Bring the weapon. I've been waiting for this time.

They bring a dagger to take her powers away and make her weak, and also snatch the necklace.

Quinn- You won't go away with it. I'll make sure you're dealt with.