ACT ONE: CHAPTER ONE

"Are you still on the suppressants?"

"I have no choice."

"Well, how about getting some pussy?"

"That would be a brilliant idea bro, if i wasn't imprinted on."

"Isn't it fucking wild that he just happened to get imprinted on by his mate randomly... and he doesn't know who that is?"

And that fact always sent Bryson and Armani into laughter. At first it irritated Woojin tremendously but now he just let them get it off their chest.

And it's not like he didn't know... he just liked the game he was playing right now with his little omega.

She was a romantic after all and Woojin was just a tad chemically imbalanced.

As expected of a hyper dominant alpha. The category only formed about 0.1% of the population and most were high functioning psychopaths and sociopaths.

But back to being imprinted... in their society it was very rare that people would get imprinted by their mates. Because it was rare to find your mate in the first place.

With over billions of people and multiple countries and continents it makes perfect sense that the task would be hard. After all you could live in the UK with your mate in Alaska.

Highly unlikely that a lazy destiny would unite people in such circumstances.

Omegas and alphas were the only sub-genders that could match up as mates. However, due to omegas low standing in society it wasn't favourable for alphas to match up.

Omegas were considered weak and needy due to gender characteristics. Most weren't suited for leadership positions or manual labour making them only valuable as arm candy. Plus, the majority of omegas also did not belong to affluent families.

It was way better for alphas to match up with other alphas of good families.

For Woojin's family it was a bragging right to give birth to a super rare, hyper dominant alpha. Not that they needed a bigger ego as one of the most affluent families in the world.

But now, really returning to imprinting...

Once one was imprinted by their mate, they could not relieve their ruts or heats with other people. So that provided a conundrum for Woojin who was deliberately feigning ignorance about his mate.

So he had lived for a few years now off suppressants and willpower through his intense ruts. But now, it was no longer an option as it was getting dangerous for his health.

So after years, Woojin was ready to move to the next step of his one player game.

Because he had to teach his little mate a lesson after all... maybe that would make her less forgetful...

Being imprinted by his mate in the first place was what awaked his secondary gender.

And he could never forget smelling that honey scent for the first time.

Sometimes he sat back and really marvelled at the fact that people believed he was really unaware of who his mate was.

Someone as controlling as Woojin... there is just no way he wouldn't know.

He was truly surrounded by naive people.

"You have so much money, why not just find your mate," Bryson asked taking a sip of his drink. "You could literally just hire someone."

The three childhood friends were enjoying drinks after food at an exclusive private room in a restaurant. The names of the three men secured them a last minute room even though reservations are usually months and months.

It's not everyday that you get Woojin Baek, Bryson Moore and Amari Wilson wanting to dine at your restaurant. Knowing the weight of those three in society, it was a privilege for establishment to be selected by them.

"Because that's not fun," Woojin replied stirring his drink with a smile. A smile that both Bryson and Amari were creeped out by.

They were both alphas and even though they knew Woojin for as long as they remembered, they couldn't deny that he was a peculiar person.

"I gave up in trying to understand you years ago," Amari sighed. "I don't even wanna know."

"But isn't it like an overpowered to find your mate and be a rare alpha. That's insane."

"Stop dick riding Bryson."

"You think everything is dick ridding."

And just like that, both men got into a heated, drunken discussion about hypothetical dick riding. Woojin choose to instigate the conversation until all three men were bickering like children in a playground.

"Y'all just mad because I alone am honoured throughout heaven and earth," Woojin scoffed in his drunken state. He felt his body get warm and bad ideas seemed like good ones but he was still just coherent.

"Did he just-"

"Yeah. Let it go Bryson," Amari shook his head before all three men burst into laughter.
...

Woojin did not remember getting home but he definitely felt being awoken by a cold bucket of ice water.

"What the fuck," the man yelled falling out of his bed to be greeted by a small, petite scary alpha.

Namely just his mom.

"This is what happens when you get drunk before an important day - did you forget what today is you overgrown weed?"

He was ridiculously tall standing at 6"4...

"I did not," he groaned with a pounding headache. "I know where I need to be."

"Good darling," his mom beamed, "then start getting ready and quickly. We leave in an hour."

And knowing how terrifying his mother could be, Woojin was ready within an hour. And thirty minutes after he was beaming like a freshly bloomed flower for the cameras. Despite the headache splitting his head in half.

Nevertheless, it was his inauguration as the newly appointed President of the Baek Group.