ACT THREE: CHAPTER ONE

"Has everyone RSVP'ed?"

"Yes, sir."

"Catering is good to go?"

"Yes, sir."

"You've double checked the wea-"

"Woojin I've done all of that, take a chill pill bro."

Woojin would run a hand through his hair but he kept his hair too short for that nowadays.

Planning a proposal party was one of the most stressful things he had ever done. In the last three years, he had been meticulously planning this moment to the last detail.

The diamonds on her ring were carefully mined. The ring construction in itself took a year - he had deliberately chosen a capricious, artsy type to make the most stunning, unique ring.

The flower arrangements were composed of freshly, specifically grown flowers. All carefully selected to show how much loved her.

And the venue, a floral garden with a stunning view.

For his lady, only the best.

"Sorry, it has to be perfect. This means a lot to Saafeyah. And me. And Taehyun."

"I know but I know she'll be so happy. You've put a lot of thought into this."

"Please make sure the guest list looks right and that everyone is clarified on the dress code. I see anyone in dark colours and they won't be allowed in."
...

Woojin was surprised that he was pulling this off.

Of course she was suspicious to have a Woojin wake her up at 5 am to be dolled up by a glam squad. Any other day she would have been cranky but if it was early for her, it would be early for the people doing her hair and steaming her outfits. She had no room to complain.

Woojin admired his soon to be wife with the biggest smile. The pink dress hugged her curves where it was supposed to and then flared out.

He knew it was the right decision to hire Veekee James as Saafeyah's wedding journey designer. Fashion wasn't his speciality but he knew a good dress when he saw it.

It fit Saafeyah like a glove.

The baby pink looked gorgeous against her skin. Her hair curled and pined perfectly.

"Where are we going," she asked as Woojin helped her down the stairs. She had gotten better at walking in heels but these heels... they were a bit too advanced for her.

However, she was determined to do it.

"It's a surprise."

"You've had me running around all week, what about a clue?"

"No, because I would just want to tell you everything."

"Well... thank you. I really enjoyed all my appointments."

Saafeyah had two musts which were hair and nails. She could spent a significant amount of time making sure those two things were perfect.

She had became a bit more interested in her appearance since she had nothing better to do. She wanted something to do... as much as she enjoyed raising Taehyun for his first five years of live, she was stressed.

Bills. A low wage job. Bills again.

She wouldn't mind raising a kid from scratch now that life was different. It would be playing on easy mode.

"Even having a fish pedicure?"

"It was so strange," Saafeyah giggled. "But it was fun and my feet feel so soft... plus the girl was amazing."

"Then I'll make sure she has time whenever you want her."
...

Saafeyah gasped looking around.

It wasn't her birthday.

She hadn't done anything notable.

But clearly, she was being celebrated.

A beautiful garden decorated all for her like her vision board. She always wanted something like this... it made her feel like a princess.

Even her favourite flowers were all around. She adored white peonies. And the lake was simply wonderful and... swans?

It was all in the details.

She almost started crying watching Taehyun play piano with the pianist. He had gotten so talented at it. And she could tell he really loved the piano.

She greeted all the people over the years who had came to be familiar with both her and Woojin. Her and Jordana had come to be really close friends because Taehyun and Lucia were always together.

They were inseparable.

Plus they were both black... they were bound to gravitate towards one another.

"Girl," Jordana whispered, "they saying he flew in the swans."

"Do you really think he did? This is crazy... he didn't even tell me anything!"

"Yeah and this dress... everyone held their breath because this waist bitch, in fact, where is it?"

Saafeyah was very thankful for having a friend like Jordana. Jordana was also a beta so she was kinder towards the fact that Saafeyah was an omega.

She really helped her unlearn all the prior thoughts she used to have about women.

"I'm sorry to interrupt the happy couple," Woojin interrupted making Jordana playfully side eye him. They had a running joke that Jordana was more Saafeyah's partner than he was. "Can I take my lady now?"

"I guess you can borrow..."

"You two are so stupid," Saafeyah giggled letting herself be led by her man. She took a second to admire how his body was looking great in his suit.

She was going to eat him up as soon as they got home.

"Everyone can I have your attention," Woojin spoke into the microphone watching the noise die down. "I'm not asking either."

Woojin caught his dad's eyes in the audience sharing a smile. "Today I wanted to make it a very special day for the most important lady in my life. She is the love of my life - I couldn't imagine being with anyone besides her so on this day I would like to-"

"Before you do any of that, we need to talk Woojin."

Everyone's attention went towards the woman who cut Woojin off.

And in all her glory, there stood Sunbin Kim.