ACT ONE: CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Saafeyah was three days into her post heat clarity

As she paced up and down her apartment in white, rabbit fluffy socks. It was becoming more clear to her that she... liked Woojin. Perhaps more than she should.

He was handsome.

He made her nervous but at times he made her smile and even angry... she was surprised every time by how much he brought out of her.

She just felt like she was herself around him and she found that scary.

Just as she was deep in thought, Saafeyah got a text.
...

"What did you desperately want to show me?"

"Hello to you too, sweetheart," Woojin smiled mischievously entering her house. He looked around finding her decor cute.

Just like her.

"I know it's not as big as your house but, can I give you anything to drink?"

Woojin sat on the sofa relaxing.

It was a very comfortable space. And it smelled really good... because it smelled of her. He was glad he came to disturb her on a weekend.

"Some water please," he asked leaning forward appreciating her casual wear.

He never saw pyjama bottoms look that good on anyone - he never saw anyone's ass stretch out SpongeBob and Patrick like that.

And he wanted Saafeyah's ass to keep showing him the wonders of the world.

Saafeyah put the cup on the coffee table as Woojin took that chance to watch her form as she bended slightly.

He was getting kind of thirsty... but not for water...

She saw Woojin in casual wear before but every time she was surprised by how much she liked his style. It was very casual but tidy at the same time.

She liked that he was mindful of his appearance as well.

"You're checking me out," he teased leaning closer to her.

"I-i'm just looking at your outfit," she answered quickly bitting her lip. "Anyways what? You wanted to show me something."

Woojin removed his cap smiling at Saafeyah's shocked expression. "You like it?"

"It suits you," she complimented running her fingers through his short hair. "It brings your features out."

"That means you find me handsome?"

Saafeyah wanted to lie and say no but, he was handsome. He had a very intense gaze and defined features. His smile made her swoon even if she didn't want to.

He was just so magnetic she felt guilty for wanting to be close.

"You've shown me now," Saafeyah stated out loud sitting farther apart from Woojin.