ACT THREE: CHAPTER TWO

"I'm not even going to deal with you," Woojin sighed feeling annoyed

"I'm not even going to deal with you," Woojin sighed feeling annoyed. "Secur-"

"Does your girlfriend standing there know?"

And that made Saafeyah look at her man wondering what she doesn't know. What she didn't know made her very agitated and honestly, she was feeling embarrassed by the question.

Because she should know everything.

"What don't I know," Saafeyah asked quietly eyeing Woojin.

"Nothing babe," Woojin assured kissing her cheek. He glared at the smirking woman and Sunbin could honestly just feel the disgust from standing face to face with the man. "She wants attention."

"How about I tell your girlfriend some things and get attention then? Saafeyah do you-"

"Come talk to me, now," Woojin interrupted grabbing Sunbin's arm. Before she could even protest he was dragged her towards a more secluded area.

And Saafeyah was left there... completely humiliated.
...

Woojin rushed into his house already knowing the night would be long.

After his conversation with Sunbin, his mother told him Saafeyah asked his father to drop her and Taehyun off home. The whole day was ruined all because of Sunbin.

He didn't believe it but if anything she had told him earlier was true, he was screwed.

Saafeyah would never forgive him so, until he had his t's crossed and i's dotted, he wouldn't be saying anything.

"Taehyun, you know your mom hates with when you play your games late," he scolded lightly watching his son play PlayStation this late without any care in the world.

"I know dad," he replied after a long moment of silence. "But i asked mum and she said yes."

"This late?"

"... yeah... I think you're in trouble dad not even gonna cap."

"It was that bad?"

"Yeah, she was upset. She was really quiet even when grandad was trying to make her feel better."

"Fuck, oh shit - don't tell your mom," Woojin rushed out.

"You know the drill, Billionaire Baek."

Woojin rolled his eyes giving him a scrunched hundred note. He kissed the top of his son's head standing up.

If there was anyone he loved in this world, it was Taehyun. He could really see his son come into his personality over the years.

The secondary gender specialists were sure he was an alpha and it was becoming more and more obvious.

He walked into his room hearing the sound of the shower being turned off. Saafeyah sauntered into the room a few moments later not even looking at him.

It was icy.

Woojin took the lotion bottle from her helping her lotion her legs.

"You... you wanna talk baby?"

"What did you talk to her about?"

Woojin thought about what to say the whole ride home. He didn't want to say everything but he wasn't going to lie. He promised not to lie to her anymore.

"We knew each other and I guess she just wanted attention."

Which was true.

"You knew her, how? As in friends or what?"

Saafeyah was not the one for confrontation but she was pissed. They had to do that in front of everyone?

She was embarrassed and angry.

And she didn't want vagueness.

"Babe... you know..."

"You slept with her," Saafeyah asked in disbelief. "Please don't say you did..."

"Wait, let me explain! It wasn't like that!"

"You slept with her," she said more to herself. "How the fuck could you sleep with her?!"

Saafeyah's outburst made Woojin jump. No matter how angry she was he had never heard her scream or even swear at him.

And Saafeyah hated that she was crying right now. She was heartbroken. If you had a mate you weren't supposed to sleep with others.

Especially the sexy, socialite omega.

"No wait, listen to me, I can explain. Saafeyah please-"

"Get the fuck away from me," she cried hitting his chest. She was so hurt she couldn't even do it hard. And it was squeezing her chest even more that she didn't want to hurt him. "I will never, ever in my life forgive you. We have been mates since we were kids how dare you sleep with another girl?! Are you crazy?"

"Baby I'm not, just please- I promise- I'm sorry. If you just give me a second-"

"I don't want to hear anything from you," she sniffled shaking her head. "I can't believe you're doing this to me... you're breaking my heart- how could you?!"

Woojin was panicking.

He definitely couldn't tell her everything because... this wasn't the worst about everything.

"Okay, I won't tell you anything else," he tried soothing her. "I can sleep in the bedroom next door and then whenever you want, we can have a calm conversation."

Saafeyah was quiet before, she started putting on her flared cotton trousers and matching t-shirt. She put on her socks as well making Woojin panic.

"W-Where are you going baby?"

Saafeyah snatched her arm away from him barely sparing him a glance.

She didn't even want to look at him.

She didn't want to cry anymore.

She just wanted to leave.

"You need to take care of Taehyun."

"And where are you going? If you just leave like this he'll be worried-"

"I don't want you calling me either," she continued ignoring him. "Taehyun has a phone - my line is always open for my son."

And with that Saafeyah slammed the bedroom door leaving.
...

Saafeyah couldn't even hold in her tears as soon as the door opened. She flew into Mrs Baek's arms crying uncontrollably.

She had come to see the older woman as her own mother over the years.

She didn't have parents so when Woojin's parents welcomed her so warmly into their family, she couldn't help but also get close to them.
...

"He's an idiot," the woman tutted handing her a cup of tea. "I raised him but I don't know why he just does stupid things."

"I'm sorry for coming so late..."

"Don't be silly, this is your home too. This is the first place you should come to," Eunbyeol comforted grabbing her hand.

"I can't believe he did something like that," Saafeyah sniffled feeling like she'd cry again.

Eunbyeol shook her head so disappointed in her son. Betraying the woman he was going to marry was unacceptable. Plus, she had raised their child wonderfully on her own for years.

She was disgusted.

"I don't know what I can say that will comfort you darling," she admitted. "But if you need a listening ear I'm here for you. I'm supportive of whatever you want to do."

"I know, I think I need a place to stay-"

"You can stay here for as long as you need - that's not even a question."