ACT THREE: CHAPTER NINE

It was her fifth morning waking up to the smell of waves and Saafeyah had never missed her man so much

But the only reason she could miss him is because they were so damn relaxed in this villa.

She had gotten spa treatments everyday and had someone waiting on her hand and foot. Taehyun had become a dolphin with how much he was in water.

He was learning to surf and just wanted to do it water activities all day long.

Saafeyah didn't think being cut off from the world would be this fun. No internet, no phone calls, no noise.

The only news she had gotten was of the developments with Kim Sunbin through one of the staff.

She got second hand embarrassment immediately. Lying and involving a child in that is absolutely embarrassing and crazy.

Saafeyah showered and looked at herself in the mirror. The red bikini was stunning against her complexion and as much as she wanted to, she wasn't showing yet.

Not surprisingly, without the added noise, she was really loving being pregnant. Saafeyah always wanted a huge family.

And she was glowing.

"Danielle make sure Taehyun has his breakfast when he wakes up. I feel a bit queasy so I'm just going to look at the waves a bit this morning."

"Would you like some tonic water to help with the nausea ma'am?"

"No, I'm really okay," she declined politely.

Saafeyah loved the smell of the sea. It smelled of Woojin and there had always been something extremely calm about water to her.

Water just did what it wanted to do and in a way, that reminded her of the man she loved.

Saafeyah ran towards the water as soon as she saw a man playing in the water. She could recognise those abs in the dark.

Because her man just looked that good.

"You should've told me," she giggled as Woojin lifted her up. She was just so happy to be with her man in this sort of scenery.

It felt like a romance movie or novel. A scene like that surely could only be written.

"But you love surprises," he reminded. "And I want to keep it interesting for my baby. How are you liking your holiday?"

"It has been the best thing ever," Saafeyah giggled kissing his lips. "I love it and Taehyun is obsessed with the sea - can you believe he's been surfing?!"

"And the baby?"

"There's no bump yet but... I think if we keep it going, it'll be a very happy pregnancy."

Woojin hummed kissing her. For the first time in a while, it felt like they were just back to being happy and calm. Saafeyah wrapped her arms around his shoulder deepening the kiss.

"Do you think Taehyun will be okay if I just steal you for a bit today?"
...

Saafeyah really tried being quiet.

She didn't want everyone hearing her but, Woojin wasn't going for that.

He fully intended everyone to know who she belonged to. Plus, he had sent Taehyun with one of the bodyguards to do some activities in the main city.

"You're shaking so much, I think you shouldn't hold it in, babe." Woojin teased, sucking Saafeyah's boob. His fingers slid in and out of her in a steady pace.

Saafeyah just felt so sensitive now that she was pregnant... she just wanted to release.

"Wait," she breathed, "I'm really- go slower please-"

She moaned feeling herself cum. She couldn't believe he added another finger - she just couldn't handle it. His fingers were downright sinful.

"Baby, you know we're not done yet... Let me eat it."
...

Put up and fucked.

What else could Saafeyah ask for?

She stared lovingly at her man sitting across from her. The Hawaiian shirt being just open enough for her to see his defined chest - no better sight.

And Woojin admired her face as well as her chest - her pregnancy boobs just looked great. He was equally obsessed with the gorgeous woman sitting across from him.

Taehyun was happy but also a bit nauseated by how lovingly his parents stared at one another.

"You two are ruining my burger," he complained. "You're so mushy..."

"You were crying just a few weeks ago about the idea of us separation," Woojin teased pinching his cheek. "Shut up and be happy."

Saafeyah smiled watching her two boys joking around. She didn't need anything else in the world as long as she could have moments like these.

"Dad... are you going to do it now?"

"Do what?"

"You know that day, I did the whole garden party thing?"

"Yeah, a beautiful day spoiled by that scammer who will not be named," she complained rolling her eyes.

"You know, that day, I was planning to propose to you," he admitted getting down on one knee next to her. "I wanted to make it as big as possible but it didn't work out."

"Woojin..."

"And today, I don't have as much planned - I told Taehyun this morning I really wanted to do it and- I suck at speeches but, you know you mean the world to me right? Without you I wouldn't be half the man I am today and I can't imagine living without showing you you're the most important ever. I want to be with you until I die so, if you let me, I will. What I really want to ask is, will you marry me Saafeyah?"

"Is that even a question, of course I'll marry you,"'she announced making Taehyun cheer. The other staff also came out of hidding to clap for the newly engaged couple.

Woojin kissed his now fiancé feeling so happy that he had to hold himself back from doing cartwheels.

It wasn't a big event and there weren't a lot of people there but to Saafeyah, a candle lit dinner by the sea with the two most important people in her life was all she wanted.

To her, this proposal was perfection.