ACT ONE: CHAPTER ELEVEN

Saafeyah re-read the letter sent to her from Woohyun

Saafeyah re-read the letter sent to her from Woohyun. She had memorised the words.

And even thought she struggled with the colours of the paper and letters, she forced herself to be able to read it on her own.

She wanted to continue remembering her first love.

He disappeared without a trace.

At first the young girl didn't understand.

She didn't understand why he just didn't tell her he wouldn't come back.

And why he left her alone.

Saafeyah was depressed for months getting picked on more for bursting into tears unexpectedly.

But, when Saafeyah was sixteen, for the first time ever, a single letter addressed to was delivered to the orphanage.

The letter hurt Saafeyah's heart. It was filled with hurt, sadness and resentment but it really showed that he liked her. The ending stood out more than anything else.

Whatever she did to him, she hoped she could make it right.

Remember me? I had hoped you did. I made a mistake last time but... next time, I hope you remember and forgive me. I really hope you wait for me.

- W, your alpha

So she was going to wait. And she had decided that whatever Woohyun did, she was ready to forgive him.

She had decided that she was not going to give in to her boss.
...

But she was standing on sand. Not on bidness.

"Saafeyah."

Saafeyah thought she heard wrong.

Surely the chairman of the company wasn't calling her by name... in this hallway full of people. He wouldn't do that-

"Saafeyah," the deep voice called again slightly louder. "Why are you ignoring me like I'm a common hook up? Am I a two dollar wh-"

"What are you saying," Saafeyah hissed wanting the man to shut up. She looked around trying to figure out how many people were watching the scene. "Don't say things like that!"

"Stop ignoring me then," the man smiled taking on a playful tone. "I'm trying to get your attention."

"And I think w- I don't think we should be this friendly."

And that displeased Woojin.

It was cute to see his angel have an obvious moral dilemma. However... how dare she reject him for the made up version of him.