ACT TWO: CHAPTER TEN

"No more-"

"No more-"

"Shut that shit up Saafeyah... you wanted to talk all that shit, you better take it."

And Saafeyah did want to but... it was hard when it felt like Woojin was scrambling her insides. She didn't know how many times she had came but, she just wanted Woojin to let someone check if her lungs were okay.

"Who was the other guy you were thinking of seeing," Woojin asked pinning her hands behind her hands above her head. "Is he going to fuck you until you're slobbering like this as well?"

Saafeyah tried to protest but Woojin fucking her harder made the words get stuck right on her throat. She couldn't even think of anything when he was on her like this.

"What love language are we speaking now Saafeyah," Woojin teased knowing that all she wanted was just some dick. That's why she had been talking to him crazy all this time.

And even for him, it was hard. Because he wanted to be strong but after not fucking her for years, he had to focus. The way Saafeyah wrapped around him was a federal crime. He didn't know how he was lasting.

He didn't care if he had to keep her pregnant all year long. He wasn't letting her go anywhere.

To Woojin it was just a beautiful sight to see her panting and moaning. His shy and timid Saafeyah could be like this for his eyes only.

"D-do it sl-slower please," Saafeyah pleaded with swollen lips. "... Woojin hold me."

"You want it slower," Woojin asked leaning to let her hug him. He held her still not slowing down. "Say sorry for what you said earlier."

"I'm sorry," Saafeyah slurred, "w-wait not like this-"

"You're so indecisive... if you're not gonna take it fast, you have to take it deeper babe. That's the way it works."

Saafeyah's eyes rolled back taking in Woojin even deeper than before. She didn't even know she could but, she was finding new heights.

And it was delicious.

Saafeyah thought she was getting a break when both her and Woojin cummed. He came with a grunt praising how good she felt whilst she couldn't even make a sound. But she quickly understood that it wasn't the case as Woojin made her hold on to the back of the sofa.

"If you let go, we're starting over babe."
...

Woojin was so happy with himself that he couldn't help but hum. Every once in while he did have to pop out and show Saafeyah how he got down.

"You don't feel bad," Saafeyah pouted looking up at the man. She was laying on his chest trying to regain feeling in her legs after Woojin decided to go another round in the shower. "I can't pick up Taehyun like this!"

"I'll pick him up. You can just gather enough energy for tonight."

"No," Saafeyah shook her head. "You and that thing in your pants get away from me."

"Saafeyah... is being with me hard?"

Saafeyah was surprised by the question but she wanted to be honest. One because she was a terrible liar and two because the way she was feeling rejuvenated, she didn't even want to lie.

"It's hard sometimes and frustrating but... I can't imagine going through everything we go through with a different person. It just feels right because it's you."

"Then, what's the issue? Why won't you marry me," he asked interlocking their fingers.

He didn't want to show it but his heart was beating fast. He didn't even want Saafeyah to hear it.

He knew he was a hard person to deal with. He worried a lot that he was a lot for Saafeyah even as his mate.

"Because you didn't ask prop-"

"So if I asked you properly right now, would you say yes?"

And Woojin understood Saafeyah's silence. It was loud and clear to him.

"I see," he nodded simply standing up. Saafeyah got up from the bed along with him trailing as he stepped inside the closet.

"A lot has happened before Woojin..."

"So you're going to hold all that stuff over me even if I'm showing you I've changed," he asked putting on a white T-shirt. "What do you want me to do?"

Saafeyah felt anxious by this conversation. Especially when Woojin was upset. She just wanted them to be okay.

And Woojin felt anxious by the fact that he had broken Saafeyah's trust so bad he didn't know if he could make it better.

"I just... I want us to... I-"

"I love you," he stated. "I'm in love with you. Do you feel the same?"

Saafeyah stayed quiet but the words were right there. She knew she loved Woojin. She knew she was in love with a man who was so complex that it drove her crazy yet, every hour that they were apart she spent thinking about his smile, his scent, everything.

But, she was scared to open up again.

She didn't want to be hurt.

"You don't feel the same?"

"It's not that," she replied quickly feeling frustrated. She felt the same. "I just... I can't do this right now."

"Why can't you say it," he asked softly hugging her. He buried his head on her shoulder not wanting her to see him. "It's driving me crazy... I feel so scared that one day you're going to slip through my fingers again... I'm terrified of losing you. So terrified I feel insane."

"I'm not leaving," Saafeyah murmured in a small voice. She didn't trust herself to speak louder because she felt like she'd start crying. "I want to be with you, I don't want to leave."

"Tell me what to do... if you tell me to sit and wait, I will. Just promise me that by the end of it, you will be with me without any fears."

"Then just wait for me a-and... when I trust you again, ask me to be your wife again properly."

"Next time, I'll mark you so you never leave," Woojin promised kissing Saafeyah's neck. Letting her know exactly where it would be. "So no one else even dares look at you."

And his words, excited Saafeyah.