31. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓

♪✰❄︎𖤍❄︎✰♪

𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀

The next morning, I woke up to see missed call from Molly. "Holy crap" I exclaimed, staring at my phone in disbelief. Ten missed calls from Molly? What the hell was going on? I quickly dialed her number, my heart racing with anxiety.

"Hey, girl!" she answered on the first ring, her voice trembling. "I did something crazy last night, and I'm too embarrassed to tell you about it."

My eyebrows shot up in surprise. "What the hell did you do, Molly?"

She hesitated. "I'm too humiliated to say it out loud. I'll tell you when I get there, I'm on my way to your place."

"What? Is it that serious? You're already on your way here...?"

She hung up before I could finish my sentence, making my curiosity piqued. I dropped my phone, my mind reeling with possibilities. What could she have done that was so crazy? And why was she coming over here so early?

I was left wondering what could have happened. It couldn't be crazier than what happened with Travis last night, could it?

I heard a knock at the door. "Luna!" Travis called out. My heart skipped a beat as I jumped out of bed. I stared at my reflection in the mirror, quickly arranging my hair before opening the door.

Our eyes locked, and I felt a flush rise to my cheeks. "Good morning." I muttered.

"Morning." He replied, his gaze lingering on mine. "How's your cramps? Are you okay now?"

I nodded, avoiding eye contact. "I'm better now, thanks."

He smiled and touched my hair, his fingers sending shivers down my spine. "I made us breakfast. Come down after washing up."

I watched as he turned to leave, feeling a pang of disappointment. What, was he just going to leave without talking about last night? Without mentioning his confession?

"Travis!" I called out, my voice a little too loud. He turned back, his eyes questioning.

I fidgeted nervously. "You have nothing else to say to me?" I asked, my heart pounding in my chest.

"I do. Jeff said he tried to reach you last night to ask where Molly's house was, but he couldn't, so she ended up spending the night at his place."

My eyes widened in shock. "She spent the night at his place?"

Travis nodded, and I felt a pang of guilt. Without hearing the full story from Molly, I knew what had happened. I just hoped she wouldn't blame me for leaving her all alone with Jeff.

But what really surprised me was that Travis didn't mention his confession from last night. Had he forgotten about it? I couldn't believe it.

I took a deep breath and walked downstairs, after washing up, still can't get over the tought of Travis's confession. He was already seated at the table, a plate of pancakes and eggs in front of him. He smiled up at me, and my heart skipped a beat.

I joined him, and we started eating breakfast. I couldn't help but notice that he seemed to have forgotten about his confession last night.

"Uhm, don't you remember what happened last night at all?"

He looked at me quizzically. "What do you mean? I remember taking you home from Tiffany's party, and I had a few drinks... but I'm surprised how I got to my room." He looked at me accusingly. "Did you take me there?"

I shook my head. "No, I didn't."

He frowned. "Is there something I need to remember that I'm forgetting about?"