27. 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊

♪✰❄︎𖤍❄︎✰♪

𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀

"Baby doll!"

I knew that voice sounded familiar as soon as I heard it. I turned to see Molly.

"The heck, she's here." She came over and wrap me in a warm hug.

"Thank goodness you're finally here. I was about to leave this party." She smiled.

"Why?"

"I was starting to think you weren't gonna show up!"

I rolled my eyes good-naturedly. "Hey, Molly. I'm here, aren't I?"

She grinned mischievously. "Yeah, and looking like a total bombshell! You look great sneaky bitch." She winks.

"Of course! And what makes you think I wouldn't come, huh"

"I thought you changed your mind about coming when you didn't arrive with your boyfriend." She grins.

Shoot! What does she mean boyfriend? I knew she was talking about Travis. "For the millionth time this year, he's not my boyfriend." I shot her a warning look.

Molly winked. "Whatever, girl. I'm shipping you two hard. You're meant to be!"

"M- Molly-"

"Everyone said that at first, wait till he break the freaking friend zone. Can't you see you're meant to be?"

"Molly, stop." I gave her a hint with a face sign since she hadn't noticed Kyle beside me since she started blabbering.

She sure talks a lot.

"Shit, when did you get here? Library guy." She grins weirdly, trying to cover up what she said.

We both stared at her.

"Hey, Molly!" Kyle greeted.

"Oh, he remembers my name." Molly grimaced. "Of course."

Enough of the talks, my leg is hurting me so much in these heels. I wish they could hear my thoughts out loud and find a seat instead of talking.

"Why isn't Ashley with you?" I turned to Molly, who was now staring at my heels. I knew what she was going to utter out at that moment. I had to act fast.

"So, where's your seat?" I grabbed her hand, and she blinked twice and looked at my face then my shoes again.

Jeez, This girl!

"Oh, girl, those shoes are killer! You're rocking them, though."

I smiled, trying to play it cool despite the discomfort. "Thanks, Molly. So, where's your seat?" I repeated.

"Over there." We made our way over to the table, where Chris and Jeff were sitting. Their jaws dropped as they took in my dress.

I don't know why, but the reaction in their eyes says it all! They are surprised to see me in a dress like this for the first time.

"Hii!" I waved, making them snap out and stop staring at me. Kyle sat next to me. They both turned to my face.

"Damn, Luna!" Chris whistled. "You're looking hella hot!"

Jeff chimed in, "Yeah, you're definitely the best-dressed girl here. Even better than the birthday girl! I doubt she would have allowed you to enter if she saw you first."

Molly playfully rolled her eyes. "Don't let Tiffany hear you say that, or you're both outta here!"

We all laugh except Kyle, who was keeping his cool face.