32. 𝐔𝐍𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

♪✰❄︎𖤍❄︎✰♪

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒

I was engrossed in my game, trying to beat my high score, when I heard a knock at the door. I paused the game and called out.

"Come in." The door creaked open, and Ashley sauntered in, her eyes fixed on me. I felt a surge of unease as she approached me, her movements deliberate.

"Hey, Travis." She said, her voice sounding unusually small, which I found a bit cringeworthy.

"Hi." I replied casually, my focus returning to the game I was immersed in.

She walked over and perched herself right in front of the screen, crossing her legs and staring at me.

I ignore her, but it was hard to concentrate on the game with her in the way.

"Do you need something?" I asked, keeping my annoyance in check.

"Yeah, you."

I glanced at her, feeling weirded out.

"What do you mean?" I asked, even though I had a pretty good idea.

"I was thinking, since we're alone in this room, we could, you know, have some fun."

I raised an eyebrow, my grip on the controller tightening.

"I don't think that's a good idea."

She pouted, her lips jutting out in a way that I suppose some might find cute.

"Come on, Travis. I know you find me attractive. And, I gotta admit, I'm drawn to you too."

I shook my head, trying to hide my confusion. Find her attractive? Even with what she's wearing, I didn't feel any attraction. In fact, I found the whole situation kind of off-putting.

"I think you misunderstood my kindness. Come on, I have a girlfriend."

"We all know you're just using her to pass time. You don't even love her." She cut me off, her words sharp.

"Do you want to end up like her?" I snapped, standing up from my seat.

"Travis!" She yelled, rising to her feet, her face flushed with frustration.

"I've never seen you as more than Luna's friend, and I don't want you doing something you'll regret. So please, stop this." I said as calmly as I could.

She laughed, a deep, unsettling sound that sent a chill down my spine.

"Regret? Travis, you're not even giving me a chance. I promise I'll make it worth your while."

She stepped closer, her eyes boring into mine, and I could feel her breath on my face. I push her away, but she didn't budge.

Her hands grabbed my face, her fingers pressing into my skin as she tried to kiss me. I turned my head to avoid her lips, but she was relentless.

I pushed her off. "Ashley, stop. I mean it."

She glared at me, her eyes flashing with anger.

"Fine, have it your way. But you're missing out on a lot of fun. And just so you know, I'm not giving up on you yet."

With that, she stormed out of the room, leaving me seething. I had always known she had a thing for me, but trying to get me to fuck her was the stupidest thing ever.

I took a deep breath, to calm down.

"Was I too harsh?" I muttered to myself, rubbing my face. I needed to talk to someone about this. Luna.