Fool Me Once, Won't Fool Me Again: Part 1 - Chris Evans

It had been a while since Y/N got to see her girlfriend, Ana. She had been filming her movie 'Ghosted' over in Atlanta, and Y/N was filming a movie herself over in Toronto, so the couple was eager to reunite. Lucky for them, Y/N had planned for a free week inside her filming schedule, so she took this opportunity to surprise Ana and go see her.

Now, even though Y/N was really excited to see her girlfriend, she was also dreading seeing one of her exes, along with his now fiancée. Chris and Y/N had dated for many years, having a truly special relationship since Y/N was not only Chris's partner, but she was also his Mama during this time. There were many reasons behind their breakup, one of them being the fact that Chris had started to see Y/N only as her caregiver, but the fact that they were going their separate ways didn't mean they stopped caring for each other, or that breaking such a unique relationship didn't hurt.

Despite knowing there would be some tension once they met again after such a long time apart, Y/N was ready to face her reality and act like a mature adult around Chris and his fiancée Alba. She was prepared to spend most of her visiting time with them as well since they are good friends of Ana, and as her partner, she had to accompany her. After all, Y/N was going to see her to catch up for the time they had been apart, so the least she could do was avoid any drama and cherish her time with her girlfriend.

Y/N's flight had arrived late in the night, but first thing in the morning, she drove over to the set where Ana and Chris along with the movie's crew were filming for the day. She was just waiting on the parking lot inside her rented car when she saw Ana being dropped off by her chauffeur.

"Oye preciosa!" (Hey beautiful!), Y/N yelled to catch Ana's attention while she leant against the front of her car. Ana seemed really concentrated with something on her phone, but after hearing the familiar voice and someone talking in Spanish on set besides her, she moved her gaze in search of the person who spoke. Once she registered her sexy girlfriend waving softly at her with a smile, the biggest squeal came out of Ana.

"Y/N?!", Ana yelled in excitement before running full force towards her girlfriend's opened arms. Y/N caught Ana as she jumped over her and wrapped herself like a koala around her body. Y/N only managed to chuckle softly at her girlfriend's antics before giving her the biggest squeeze and moving back to share a deep kiss.

"Hola nenita" (Hi baby)

"¡¿Qué estás hacienda aquí?!" (What are you doing here?!)

"¿Qué? ¿Acaso no puedo sorprender a mi novia y visitarla después de tanto tiempo de estar separadas?" (What, can't I surprise my girlfriend and visit her after being apart for so long?)

"Claro que puedes sorprenderme y venir a verme, mi amor. Amo tu sorpresas, pero, sobre todo, te amo a ti" (Of course you can surprise me and come visit me, my love. I love your surprises, but above all, I love you), Ana told Y/N grateful before giving her a passionate yet loving kiss.

"I missed you", Y/N told Ana softly as she placed her back on the ground.

"I missed you more", Ana said to Y/N, making her giggle in happiness of having the girl of her dreams back in her arms. "I wished I could stay with you, but we are starting to film in about an hour, so I need to get my wig on and in costume right away. We are supposed to finish early today though. Maybe you can stay in my dressing room until I'm done?", Ana explained to Y/N feeling bummed and a bit guilty about having to leave Y/N alone. The only thing she truly wanted was to spend time with her, but her job was important too.

"Don't worry, baby. I totally understand the perks of the job. And I came prepared for them too. I have a couple of movies downloaded on my tablet, and I could always take a nap since I'm also a bit jetlagged", Y/N tried to not worry Ana about her while she's working as she too knows how a day of filming goes.