Echoes of Euphoria by Etaereal3012

Full title: Echoes of Euphoria by Etaereal3012
Source (1): 🅱🅾🅱🅰 🅶🆁🅰🅽🅳 🅰🆆🅰🆁🅳 by iloveboba1stacct
Category: Best Cover
Special note (rubric): Provided by the awards organizer to the other judge (arrowgig). I pasted it below. Normally, I type feedback for each section of a rubric, but I never received the rubric from the organizer, so I used a modified version of the cover section from my "First Impressions" review when I judged these entries initially, and I typed a full paragraph of feedback from that. When I received the rubric from the other judge, I copied and pasted sections of that into corresponding sections of the new rubric.
Special note (judging): I had 7 books from this category, and arrowgig had 10 books.
Score: 60/100

Source (2): Feedback request
Genre: Fanfiction
Subgenre: Romance
Random: BTS
Mature: Y
Status: Ongoing
English usage: Mix of US and UK
First impressions: /40
Digging deeper: pending
Final thoughts: pending

Clicking the "External Link" button below the "Continue to next part" button will take you straight to the book.

*****

Rubric (source 1):
- Visual appeal: 20
- Thematic relevance: 20
- Originality and creativity: 20
- Typography and layout: 15
- Overall impact: 15
- Judge's opinion: 10
Total: 100

*****

Total (source 1): 60/100

Visual appeal: 10/20
There's a bit too much going on here. I like the background image and the purple, but the girls at the bottom don't fit with the rest of the cover. See below for more.

Thematic relevance: 20/20
This feels very fanfiction, so, yup.

Originality and creativity: 15/20

Typography and layout: 5/15
The central title is good as far as font choice and color, but I think it would look better if it were larger. Getting rid of the girls at the bottom would allow you to increase the font size without a problem. As far as your name in the lower left-hand corner, you don't need "by:" and I think centering your name would look better. The light blue is also not quite in keeping with the purple. Maybe go for a more in-between shade? Or highlight the text with purple? Or go with the same black font style at the top, but highlighted in purple. That would look good, and it would tie that black font at the top in better with the rest of the cover. As far as the text in the lower right-hand corner, you don't need that at all. That just clutters the cover up, and it doesn't quite match the rest.

Overall impact: 5/15

Judge's opinion: 5/10

*****

First impressions: pending