Love Beyond the Stage Lights by TaeTaeGinger

Full title: Love Beyond the Stage Lights || Kth FF by TaeTaeGinger
Source: 🅱🅾🅱🅰 🅶🆁🅰🅽🅳 🅰🆆🅰🆁🅳 by iloveboba1stacct
Category: Best Cover
Mature: Y
Status: Ongoing
Special note (rubric): Provided by the awards organizer to the other judge (arrowgig). I pasted it below. Normally, I type feedback for each section of a rubric, but I never received the rubric from the organizer, so I used a modified version of the cover section from my "First Impressions" review when I judged these entries initially, and I typed a full paragraph of feedback from that. When I received the rubric from the other judge, I copied and pasted sections of that into corresponding sections of the new rubric.
Special note (judging): I had 7 books from this category, and arrowgig had 10 books.
Result: 100/100

Clicking the "External Link" button below the "Continue to next part" button will take you straight to the book.

*****

Rubric:
- Visual appeal: 20
- Thematic relevance: 20
- Originality and creativity: 20
- Typography and layout: 15
- Overall impact: 15
- Judge's opinion: 10
Total: 100

*****

Total: 100/100

Visual appeal: 20/20
This looks like a real book cover. Like, I'd walk into Barnes & Noble and see this on a display table. It's so, so good. The images, the text - see below for more on that.

Thematic relevance: 20/20
This feels like romance, and the way she's not looking at him makes total sense with her being blind. The pinks, the way he's looking at her - I can definitely get fluff out of this, which is in your tags, so that's great.

Originality and creativity: 20/20

Typography and layout: 15/15
I can't even think of using that many different fonts, colors, and sizes when I work on a cover. Not all in one section of text, anyway. Title, subtitle, and author's name, yeah. But three fonts for the title? And three colors and sizes? The sticker you have in the upper right-hand corner doesn't even detract from the title, and I usually hate stickers. You've perfectly placed, colored, and sized the text at the bottom with the subtitle and your name, too, so they don't draw attention away from the title, but they still stand out. I can't even cut points for the quotation marks around the subtitle or the "a love story by" before your name, and I normally cut points for those because I just don't like them, but they balance everything out so well here. Great job.

Overall impact: 15/15

Judge's opinion: 10/10