The Survivors

"My name is Elder Shade. I am one of the survivors of the previous generation's revolutionaries, named The Elite Ensemble." The old man introduced himself.

"Huh!? Wait, wait, wait, you mean from those monster's generation whose fear is still in all of the demons and angels!?" Luna asks shocked.

"That's why Mr. Hunter called you a friend... Now I get it." Shadow sums up everything.

"Haha! Hunter asks you to find me!? So you are one of the new revolutionaries?" Shade smiles at Hunter's name.

"Ye-yeah... We are." Shadow answered. "Yess! We called ourselves, The Radiant Guardians!" Luna says excitedly and proudly.

"That's why you are so weak." He suddenly scolds them. "Wha- Huh! What do you mean 'that's why'?" Luna asks.

"You put your efforts on the name instead of yourself and your power. This generation is worthless." Shade is disappointed in them.

"It's not like that, Master Shade. We have strong team members. Mr. Hunter is our leader; Luke and Blaze are our two strongest members; Mr. Goliath is our strongest pillar or the defence; Luna here is our heart, which makes us stronger with every beat. And that's not all... The new member, Alisa, is our ambition or you can say our dedication of keep growing." Shadow said proudly which made Luna shocked and happy that he loves all of the members even though he doesn't show.

"And me... I want to be all of their shadows to stay with them in any case and in any situation... But I am just too weak for those new generation's monsters." He said, but now Luna was angry but couldn't do anything because Shade said something before her.

"Then train hard, harder than them. Shadow is the strongest companion for any person or team so be it!" Shade said. Luna wanted to stop him for being rude but he wasn't wrong so she just kept her mouth shut.

"And that's exactly what I am trying every now and then. Training myself whenever I feel time. My partner is not much of a battle one so it's sometimes hard... But I am not pushing any reason to Whisper. He is best in his own way. I need to be stronger on my own." Shadow said.

By hearing these from Shadow, Shade smiled, "I hope you don't work by your feelings only. Well, eat first, then we will talk further." Shade said.

"Yess! Please, I want to hear your stories from that time... I mean maybe it will teach us something... Haha..." From being excited to getting nervous by looking at Elder Shade.

After they all ate their part and washed it, they sat in one place.

"Now, let me tell you about our generation." Shade said.

Everyone sits in a comfy way because it's gonna be long.

"40 years ago, we all first met and made a revolutionary team, making Hunter as a leader because, the same as in your time, he was the most experienced." He continued.

"Hunter, I, Jackson, Maya, Forge, Grimheart and... Ethan Briks and many more later. We were mainly 7 that time just like you. Even villagers don't wanna help us, except some of them, because of fear they possess for those on the throne." Everyone was listening to it carefully, "Let me tell you about everyone in our team one by one." Shade said.

"Jackson and Maya were not that strong or any fighters, but they knew how to get to every way possible. They were our brains, and with Hunter's experience and skills, we were unstoppable as a plan maker, and for bringing those plans to use, Grimheart and Ethan were always ready."

He continued, "We keep struggling with food and stuff. But we all were so ambitious about what we had to do that we didn't stop from these things."

"We know about Hunter, Mr. Jackson and Mrs Maya too; now we know about you too, but who are the other three, Mr. Forge, Mr. Grimheart and Mr. Ethan Briks?" Luna asks.

"Ethan...was our lifeline... He was the only one who never showed any weakness even in those struggles, but deep down, he was the most heartbroken because even when we were protecting the world, they weren't helping us." Shade continued.

"He was the most cheerful, strong, clever, hardworking and friendly guy even at that early age. He was the youngest of us all still, we were the ones learning from him."

"And later on, he was the one Demons or Angels both were afraid of the most. And that's why... They killed him..." Shade took a break.

"Huh!? The strongest one got killed!?" Luna was shocked yet sad.

"Yes, that's when our generation ends... That was our last battle; our dedication, ambitions, confidence, everything ends with him." Shade said, both Luna and Shadow went silent including little Cora.

"About Grimheart, he was the rival of our Ace, so he gets more emotional breakdown. He locked himself in a place where no one could go to bring him back. He lost every hope of getting this world at peace because the strongest one got die that easily." Shade said clenching his fist, "Maybe he is right-" He got cut by Luna.

"No need to feel low, yeah we got that your generation end with the death of Mr. Ethan but after that our generation has started! And we are not someone who will get defeated like that! Even with someone's death in our group, we won't stop because we know that they would have thought of that too! But yeah, we won't let anyone die too. So just wait and watch how we, The Radiant Guardians, conquer this world!!" Luna said with so much confidence in her voice which made even Cora excited.

Shade smiled, "I hope you are right, young girl. And last but not least about Forge, he changed after Ethan's death... He was so funny, always made us laugh even in critical situations, but now he is known as the 'Stoneheart'. I hope he is well too..." Everyone can see the pain in Elder Shade's eyes but they keep quiet.

"I don't know why Hunter sent you here, but now you got what you needed. I am suggesting you to leave after resting for some time. I don't want any attention here for beasts..." Shade said in a cold voice, which made Luna think he was rude.

After Elder Shade went from there, "Hmph! Saying to go in our face... How rude!" Luna said. "Please, forgive the master for that, big sis. He does this whenever he is sad. He doesn't really show his weak side, so he does that to send others away from him." Cora tells Luna and Shadow.

Shadow starts thinking seeing Cora, 'She grows too much in her teen... I wanted to hug her but... It's ok. One day, I will tell her, so there is no need to worry about it. I finally found my sister, now I only need to kill that certain demon...who killed my father.'

After some rest, both of them bid farewell to both Elder Shade and Cora, then start their return journey.

"I can't wait to tell Hunter about how we did our mission!!" Luna said excited.

For which Shadow smiles a little.

Now, after 3 weeks of journey, everyone returned to the hideout.

Author's POV:-
So hey guys this is it for the chapter. Finally their mission is over xD. Even Luke and Alisa came back so let's see who Alisa is gonna train with now. Any idea? I am ready to hear your guesses xD. I hope you guys enjoyed it.
Bye Bye 👋🏻

And by the way I tried to find Hunter's look, sooo I found it, he is in the chapter's profile pic, that orange hairs!!

One more thing, that there were so many other revolutionaries too like a whole of 50 members but these were the centre or you can say the main focus so I just told about them only... Over and out xD.