Training begins

After resting for the whole day, Alisa and Luna came to the training ground they prepared themselves.

"Now, as you girls already completed this task, let us begin our training, that is... Training of focus and concentration." Goliath said giving both of them some arrows made by the woods.

Both girls got confused by those arrows because cutting trees was for strengthening training, so why those now.

"You two can see those targets, right?" Goliath showed them some range targets.

"Yeah, we can but why are we doing range training, Goliath?" Luna asks.

"Well, because you guys are fighting from back rows, I think you should know some ranged attacks." Goliath said

"Then why aren't you giving me any bow?" Alisa asked.

"Because you are a sword type, not bows and arrows. But your powers are not that much of help in the front line. So just getting the targets will increase your focus, that's why." Goliath tells Alisa while going towards the targets.

"Don't worry Alisa, not only targets as you can see other dummies...you gonna train with them too." Goliath said, gesturing towards other training items and dummies.

"Ok, got it! Let's start!" Alisa said getting all fired up.

"So, we will start target practice now," Goliath said then shot one arrow, "Like this."

"Woah! He did it so perfectly! Why didn't you select bows and arrows then, Goliath, as your weapon?" Luna asks.

"Because the Eternal Sentinel, my sword and shield's name, is more perfect for me as I am a front-line warrior." Goliath said, looking at his weapons, which were put at some distance.

After that, the ranged training started.

Some hours passed... "Yaah! We can't! It's too difficult!" Alisa said disappointingly.

"No, Alisa. We can do it... I don't know why, but I am feeling attached to these bows and arrows like for the first time I want a weapon of mine too, and it must be Bows and Arrows, nothing else." Luna said glaring at those bows and arrows she had in her hands.

"Finally, Luna. You decided your weapon! I am so happy that it is because of me." Goliath said happily.

"Yes and now I wanna learn it. I wanna perfect it. I wanna be a perfect warrior who can fight together with her friends. All I did was heal and only because of Aurora and not by myself. I just wanna join you guys while you all are fighting. So yeah, I wanna learn it. And I know Alisa you can do it too if you want. Let's do it!" Luna said while her eyes were getting watery.

Then she thought to herself, 'I will never let that incident happen while I am with them.'

"I am really sorry, Luna. I will try my best, too, now. Let's perfect our target training together!" Alisa said grinning and happy looking at Luna.

Then they start the target training with more focus. After doing it, failing in it, irritating by it and approximately losing confidence in it, Goliath finally stopped Alisa.

"Alisa, stop it now. Not because you aren't getting good at it more than that, I want you to do some fighting training too. You can see these training dummies, right? Two of them are normal dummies but the last one is actually interesting. It's a dummy, my master, Mr. Oakley made for me and by training with this one and my master, I become who I am today. So first, for starters, do with these dummies. The first one is for practice punches and hands power training and the other is for kicks and legs strengthening training."

"What about my target training? I mean I am still not good at it. I envy Luna for this, like how fast she is learning and getting dedicated over it." Alisa said clinching her fist in disappointment.

"It's because it's the first time she wants to learn a weapon style. She was the only one without any style, but I think Hunter sent Shadow with Luna not only for his better trust in friends or something but for Luna, too. After returning from there she is changed a bit. When I asked her if she wanted to get trained with you, too, I thought she would obviously say no because that's who she is. But she said- "Yes! I want to become a healer who can fight if the situation gets bad. I don't want to just sit and heal you guys while you are fighting for other's lives." -I was proud." Goliath said with some tears in his eyes.

Alisa said, taking a deep breath, "Goliath! Tell me what and when I have to do. I will give my best to become someone who can stand right beside you all and fight together so Luna doesn't have to join the battlefield!" Her eyes were shining, which made Goliath smile a little, he then wiped his tears and got fired up, "Let's become stronger together then!" He said.

"Yeah! Of course!" Alisa said matching Goliath's energy.

Then all of them started to train in their own way.

Luna tries to master Bows and Arrows, Goliath teaches Alisa some moves and she gets better at it day by day while training for some targets along with that.

So many days passed but they didn't stop. The training continues for 1 whole month, even on rainy days, non-stop. They all helped the villagers with things, too, whenever they wanted some rest with training.

After a month, Shadow came to surprise all of them while they were between their training.

"I guess everything is going smoothly, everyone." Shadow said while standing beside Luna which shocked her.

Suddenly, "Alisa! Stop your training now and come with me!" Shadow said, grabbing Alisa's hand, which shocked her, "Huh!?" And was confused by the thought, 'What is even happening, and where does Shadow even come from?'

Both Luna and Goliath were shocked by this behaviour of Shadow because they had never seen Shadow like that before.

Later, Shadow vanished with Alisa in the blink of an eye without saying anything.

Author's POV:-
So hey guys this is it for the chapter. The character development is necessary for all beings, and Luna got that now, I guess... But what exactly happened with our Shadow!? Like how he took Alisa and WHY!? Well lol you will know in the next one. Till then enjoy this one xD.
Bye Bye 👋🏻