Chapter 30 Zora's Domain

READER'S POV

Link and I crossed over the small bridge and then we followed the path to castle town. Once we reached the town we had a look around and everything seems different after I left for Ordon village. We both put our noses to the ground and we had a sniff for IIia's scent and I said to Link,"It's faint but IIia's scent is here all right I think I know where it leads to." I got in front of Link and I led him to Telma's bar. Once we got there, the door was already opened so I used my paw to open it and then we went inside the bar.

LINK'S POV

We got inside the bar and then we saw some spirits and then I saw llia and there was someone lying on the bed. IIia said,"This boy... Can you save him?!" The bar woman said,"All right, little lady, try to settle down, OK?! I just now sent for the doctor! But this is strange... A child of the Zoras... I wonder if this is at all related to the incident the soldiers were talking about in the back..."

Midna then said,"Aw, what an emotional reunion! Yes, a girl and her two wolves! Eee hee! Sorry, but you two know how it goes! These folks can't see you, either... Eee hee hee!"

(Y/N) and I walked into the back and we some soldiers and then we both listened to what they were saying,"We've had a ton of complaints from citizens who can't send prayers to the spring spirit of lake Hylia. Go there! The location is the one I showed you on the map earlier! Got it?!"

Three of the soldiers shook their heads for a no and then their captain said,"What?! Study it and know it well!" (Y/N) said,"Ooh brother, some of the soldiers are a bunch of cowards." I mumbled,"You've got that right."

I went up to the table and I looked at the map and then I heard the captain say,"I've received orders from above to investigate why we can't go to the spirit's spring in Lake Hylia! Got that?!"

READER'S POV

Link asked me,"Hey do you know where Lake Hylia is?" I said,"Yeah I do, it's just right next to where we are come on I'll show you." Link and I left the bar and while we were heading out of Castle town I saw a hooded man and he was sitting on the roof of the stables. Suddenly he disappeared out of my sight. I snapped back to reality and I continued to follow Link out of town.

Once we got out of the town we continued on the path to reach Lake Hylia but when we reached the Great bridge of Lake Hylia I noticed that there was something not right at the bottom.

"Link there's something not right bottom come on let's take a closer look." I said. Link nodded his head and said,"Good idea." We were crossing the bridge but then Midna said,"...Hey, do you two smell anything funny?"

Link had a sniff at the ground and he said to me,"It smells like the same stuff that was in Barnes shop! It's a trap!" Link started to growl at an enemy that was in front of us and then he shot a fire arrow behind us and then another one in front causing the flames to spread towards us.

Midna said,"Oh no! We're trapped! Get out of here!" I saw Link going to one of the crates that were next to us and then he  went over to one of them and pushed it to the wall of the bridge and then he jumped on top of it and then I shouted,"What the hell are you doing!? Trying to commit suicide!"

"Hey! We either jump off here or get burnt to ashes!" He shouted. I looked at the flames and I looked at Link and I said,"After you Link."

"See you on the other side! AHHH!" He shouted after he jumped. I jumped off the fence and I shouted,"OHH CRAP!"

BLACK WOLF'S POV

I was sitting next to the spring and then I heard shouting in the distance and then I saw two wolves falling into water. I went over to them and I saw (Y/N), Link and Midna again and I heard Midna say,"Phew... That was a close one. We're lucky there was a puddle down below, huh? So this is Lake Hylia... But there's so little water. It sounds like the spirit's spring should be somewhere around here as well... Anyway, let's take a look around..."