Chapter 50 Entering The Ancient Temple

READER'S POV

Link and I were chasing that annoying pipsqueak who controls his wooden puppets until eventually we caught him. Once we got back to where we were he was standing in the centre and I said,"*Pant, pant* enough *pant* with the puppets! *pant*" Link who was also panting said,"Stop making us *pant* run around like idiots already!" He just giggled at us and then he vanished into thin air like last time. We then heard him say,"Hee hee hee... That was fun! I'll tell you what: I'll let you two into a secret place!"

After his voice vanished another entrance to the scared grove appeared. I then said,"Oh for Din's sake... I swear if I see that pipsqueak again, he's getting it from me!" Link then said,"I thought you told me that he was a friend?" I glared at him and said,"I did not say that!" Link then said,"Yes you did." I looked away and I then said,"Whatever, let's get going, we have a job to do remember?" I said as I walked away from him.

We made it back to the scared grove and we had a look around and we saw a box that had the triforce symbol blocking the way. Link and I pushed the heavy box over the edge. We saw the same spot when we were looking for the evil's bane. Midna came out of Link's shadow and said,"The scared, ancient forest... So this was what they were talking about..." She said and then she went back into Link's shadow. I then said,"This is where I was trying to find some more clues about the second mirror shard here but I didn't get very far."

Link nods his head and then we then down to the spot where we got the evil's bane. Once we got there, in the corner of my eye I saw someone who was dressed like me but then he vanished. I said,"Link did you see that?" Link turned to looked at the direction where I was pointing and he said,"See what? I didn't see anything, you're just imagining things." Link said as he walked back to the spot where we found the Evil's bane. On the way there, I looked back to where I saw the person and he wasn't there.

Once we got there, Link unsheathed his sword and he then stabbed the sword back into the small stone where he pulled the sword out from before. Once he done that for a few seconds he pulled the sword out and said,"That should've made that statue disappear." I then said,"Right." We left the small area where the sword was and we then made our way back to the doors where the statue was. On the way there we were suddenly got penned in again. I said,"Oh crap! not again! they just don't know when to give up!" Link then said,"I agree with you there."

LINK'S POV

Once the five shadow beasts appeared we then started to fight them off. Once we done that another portal appeared in the sky and we then made our way back to the spot where the doors were. Once we got there the doors opened and then (Y/n) and I cautiously went through the doors and then everything went bright. Once the light died down we were no longer in the forest but inside now repaired temple. (Y/n) looked around and said,"Wow, so this must be the ancient temple also known as the temple of time I might add."

I looked around and said,"You're right, it's amazing, I'm guessing those doors went though might have been some kind of time portal." (Y/n) then said,"You could be right, but still I wonder where the second mirror shard could be? my father used to say that this temple was massive in this time." (Y/n) and I went through the small corridor like the one in the forest where the evil's bane was and I then stabbed the sword in the small stone and then there was a golden like glow. Once it died down blue like stairs appeared in front of us.

After I pulled out the sword Ocooco ran past us and she went up the stairs and whe she got close to the stain glass window it vanished for a moment when she went through it and then the window appeared again. (Y/n) then said,"Where was she going in a hurry?" I said,"I don't know."

READER'S POV

Before Link and I could go up the stairs I saw that mysterious person I saw in the forest and he was beckoning me to follow him. I shook Link and said,"Link you see him!" Link looked up and he saw him as well. He turned on his heel and he walked through the stain glass window as it disappeared when he got close enough to it. I shouted,"Wait come back!!" I ran up the stairs. I heard Link shout,"(Y/n)! wait!!"

LINK'S POV

I followed after (Y/n) after she ran through the stain glass window. Once I got through (Y/n) was longer in front of me, she also vanished as well. I looked around and then I saw the person that (Y/N) saw. He said,"Do not worry my friend, the chosen assassin is safe, the two of you shall be reunited later on but first she needs to learn more about the assassins and the creed." I was surprised that he knew (Y/n) was the chosen assassin. He then vanished out of sighed again. I thought to myself,"(Y/n), please be safe."

TO BE CONTINUED....