57

Zuri: Why you looking like you lost your puppy?

Zac: Your mom took the littles and left.

Zuri: What the fuck? I didn't know it was this bad! What do you mean left?

Zac: Like we got into an argument and I might have indirectly called her a bad mother because she was complaining but I was pissed. She decided that we needed space and she's going away for 2 weeks. She didn't tell me where she's going but I'm pretty sure I know where.

Zuri: Zachary Luther Taylor! Seriously you don't think whatever this is has gone far enough? You guys have been at it for months making the rest of us uncomfortable around you guys. And how can you be so dumb to insinuate that she's a bad mom when you know she doesn't play about her kids. She's tired daddy and she hasn't had a moment to herself since Ziva has been born and that was three years ago. Have you tried to listen to what she has to say? If you know where she is why don't you go and get your girl and fix this cause you out here looking broken hearted and lost.

Zac: She hasn't told you what's happening?

Zuri: No she hasn't and I don't think she told Sasha or Zoey either cause they would make it a discussion in our girl group. You tell me what this is all about. You guys have been at odds for over 5 months and I know you guys aren't talking cause you don't even acknowledge one another when you're in company.   You know you're her best friend and soul mate, if she ain't talking to you or to us girls then she's harboring all her feelings in and dad you don't want her to get to that place where she isolates herself from everyone. Seriously what's this all about for it to go on this long?

Zac: I want another baby, she doesn't. She feels like she needs to be out there and enjoy life. We discussed having another kid you know to even out the numbers but she turned on me and Ziva is 3 already.

Zuri: you making it sound like she wants to wild out dad. She's telling you she doesn't want another child cause she has her hands full. She doesn't get to practice law anymore cause she's a mom. She's more than just your wife and our mom. And you out of all people should always remember that. She has 2 kids under 5 and you want her to drop another one? You know Ziva is a handful and you asking her to have another one right now is unreasonable. Because you expecting her to be pregnant every other year.

Zac: I need you to fill in for me a few days cause I'm gonna go fix my family.

Zuri: no stay here and allow her to think about everything maybe you guys having space will allow you to appreciate one another more. It's been 5 long months and it's obvious that both of you are going through it, you haven't really smiled or laugh in the past 5 months if it isn't about your kids. There's no doubt that you and mom love one another I just think you both need a time out where you don't bicker or fight.

Zac: We don't argue anymore we just tolerate one another.

Zuri: How could you the two of you let this get so far? All you guys really needed to do was listen to one another.

Zac: I'm gonna fix it I have to fix it.

Zuri: You better and do it for you and her not for Zavier and Ziva because you guys can stay together for those two and be unhappy as fuck. If you love her like you say you do then fight for her my guy. Did you at least kiss her before the trip?

Zac: Haven't had physical contact in months. I didn't even say have a safe flight, I just kissed princess and Zavier good bye and helped her get them to the car. Once they were settled I got into my car and drove off never looked at her twice. Never really acknowledged her.