Chapter 44

CHAPTER FOURTY-FOUR

Jamie's point of veiw

I'm in a forest not knowing where I am, not knowing where to go. I think I ran to far, but what if I didn't run far enuf and I forgot what it looks like to get there.

I'm trying to go to the place where I was taken, but I'm lost how I'm I going to get there.

I hear rustling is some bushes I hide behind a tree and look to see who it is.

"Jason?" I said coming out. He jumped.

"Hey Jamie what are you doing out here?"

"I'm trying to save Cris, he's been taken and there going to kill him." I said looking where to go.

"Do you remember how to get to that one building?" I asked him. He shook his head, and started leading me there.

"So what are you doing out here?" I asked him. He looked down. "You okey?"

"Ya, I'm fine, can we not talk about why I'm out here, please?" He said looking sad.

"Ya, sure, lets just get there." I said looking straight ahead. I was really wanting to know, but he doesn't want to tell me.

"So what make you think you can defeat them?" He asked me. I looked down.

"Two things, one, adrenaline, and two, he changed me back into a," I looked at him. He looked disappointed. "You okey?" I asked him.

"No, no I'm not. I've been wanting to be with you for years and that Cris guy comes along and he's yours almost immediately." He said angrily. He shocked me, that's why he was clingy when I almost got hit.

"I'm sorry, I never knew you felt like that ..."

"He destroyed you! Your not the same person, or even the same spices."

"I'm sorry, but what did you just say. That is very hurtful, and you wonder why I don't want to be with you." I said angrily. "I can find the way my self." I said as running off.

"Jamie, no, I'm ..." I couldn't hear the rest because he was to far away.