Chapter 5

Present Year

10:20 PM
Peak, Hong Kong
05/22

War: Headless Dragon vs Hun Si

Inside the massive casino, the creepy vibes was mixed of an air with the smell of sweat and excitement, filled with the constant ringing of slot machines and the distant noise of a lively crowd.

The building, a maze of corridors and luxurious gambling rooms-hummed with a colorful atmosphere, frenetic energy that seemed to pulse through its walls.

Surrounded by the increasing war, the owner of the Headless Dragon’s casino, Wong Li Yuo.

He maintained a composed exterior, his thoughts racing with plans to protect his organization while holding a glass of wine.

He understood this attack wasn’t just a physical intrusion, it threatened their legacy and carefully cultivated reputation in the world of his organization and influence.

In the main gaming hall, where the conflict more tension.

Gunfire sporadically punctuated the vaulted ceilings, blending with shouted commands and the occasional sound of breaking glass.

Wong Li Yuo watching from a fortified control room overlooking the war below.

Screens flickered with live feeds from surveillance cameras, showing those rants operatives planner movement through the shadows like ghosts.

Each movement was analyzed, each decision made fast as they deployed reinforcements to strategic chokepoints.

The gambling site became a vivid reflection of unbridled ambition and fierce war.

The clash between those organization fighting to defend their legacy and livelihood.

Headless Dragon driven by this determination to dismantle their adversary’s empire, more into a symphony of war and conflict.

Each decision made in the heat of the moment carried move, each bullet fired a testament to the high-stakes nature of their clandestine rivalry.

In the full of the war from the gambling site, as Headless Dragon defenses strained against the assault by Hun Si, a figure emerged with a quiet intensity that belied her formidable skills.

Araya, on of the Headless Dragon’s strongest asset, was known for her mastery of archery, a skill as deadly.

She moved through the war, her posture elegant yet wrath, navigating corridors strewn with remnants of the conflict.

With each arrow she aimed and fired, she struck with calm movement, her targets falling fast and decisively.

From the shadows where Hun Si once held sway, Araya emerged and shifted the balance. Her arrows hit their targets with a quiet thud, swiftly dispatching foes with a deadly dragon that reflected years of practice.

Striking them by her sudden appearance and good positioning, Hun Si operatives faltered and retreated under pressure.

Her movements were a deadly ballet amid the war, showcasing the precision and discipline ingrained through years of training at Headless Dragon.

Each arrow she fired was a strategic strike, each enemy she eliminated a step toward restoring order in the besieged gambling site.

In the midst of the conflict’s shifts, Araya stayed focused.