Chapter 7

2002.

In a dense forest, there’s a girl has the moving as the charm of a forest sprite.

You can see her with delicate. Her unique beauty—symmetrical facial structure, with clear, expressive eyes.

Her wavy long black hair flows in gentle waves... sometimes showing hints of tree in the sunlight.

A peaceful clearing, she stands gracefully like a work of art in motion.

Her clothes blend practicality with beauty, showing the strong muscles under.

Her hands, rough but skilled—hold a well-made bow that feels like a part of her.

Xiao moved like a ghost among the towering trees.

As she pulls the bowstring with practiced skill, everything around her seems silent.

Her concentration is strong, her aim perfect as she lets go of the arrow smoothly.

It flies through the air and hits its target with planned strike.

Beyond her outward beauty, Xiao is a calm resolve and a deep bond with the environment.

Her eyes mirror the wisdom gained from years immersed in nature, gaining insight and knowledge into the intricate structures and secrets of something.

She is perfect not only archery expertise but also a deep harmony with the natural world, looking and uplifting in equal measure.

In a same forest, there’s a woman—her face smudged with dirt, yet the underlying smoothness of her skin remains visible

Her round eyes sharpness watch each wind, every leaf, every rustle—a dragon’s heart beating within her, attuned to the smallest stirrings of the world around her.

She runs as fast as a cheetah, her hair flowing like a dragon’s tail.

Araya, one of the strong dragons from Taiwan.

Prior to their encounter, Xiao stepped into the same space, Araya used to run in.

She sensed an immediate shift, as if the atmosphere itself had subtly transformed.

Xiao spotted it—a gleaming arrow embedded in a tree trunk, its feathered fletching quivering with the impact.

Xiao’s brow furrowed in concern. “This wasn’t just any arrow, it bore distinct markings” A craftsmanship she recognized all too well.

It was a signature of the Headless Dragon, a clan of deadly dragons. Known for their fierce’s reputation—deadly red eyes, and sharply tail.

Yingxe urged his horse deeper into the dense forest, his senses heightened by the urgency of his search.

The forest was alive with the sounds of rustling leaves and distant bird calls, however, Yingxe’s focus remained on the task at hand.

“Xiao!” he called out, his voice carrying through the calmness.

There was no response but the whisper of leaves in the forest.

Undeterred, Yingxe continued, following the trail of broken branches and trampled nails that indicated the recent passage.

The forest seemed to hold its breath as he pushed deeper, in the sound of having a racing horse in his chest.

Yingxe senses sharpened as he felt the disturbance in the air, a subtle shift that signaled danger.

Instinctively, Yingxe tightened his grip on the reins, his voice low and steady as he addressed his horse.

***

Present Year

10:00 PM
Ascott Beijing
07/09

In his room, the sofa occupies a wide space, with Yin comfortably seated upon it

I just finished taking a shower and wrapped myself in a towel.

If you look out the window, it’s dark—It is enjoyable to observe, you can see the dark clouds moving around not knowing where to release their anger.

“I cannot believe it, Yin. We are the mark of our erstwhile companion.” I said in a calm and composed manner, despite being unsure of what action to take. He regarded me with a hint of nothing, I don’t know.

A slow smile spreading across his face, “There is one impostor among the two of us.” he said jokingly.

I walked closer to his sofa, I sat on top of him slowly.

“Listen to this.” while I was looking for my record on my cellphone.

“Yingxe, you can’t let personal feelings cloud your judgment on this. We have a mission to complete.”
“Personal feelings? This isn’t just some mark, Xiao. He’s my friend or even more than friends.”
“Your friend who happens to be under suspicion for—”
“I know him so long, Xiao. He wouldn’t—”
“Stupid! people change, Yingxe. You taught me that.”
“It’s different when it’s someone you trust.”
“I get it. But if you let your emotions dictate your actions, both of our lives are on the line.”
“I just need more time to figure this out. To talk to him.”
“Time is a gold we can’t afford right now.”
“I can’t betray him like this.”

“See?” I pissed him off. “I know I didn’t do anything, maybe that’s your action?” he gently touched the side of my belly.

To the intensity of our desire, the abience changed. You will hear someone moaning.

In our position, you can see a big Yin-Yang symbol tattooed on Yin’s back.

While going deep, I could just hold his neck.

On my hand, you can see a tattoo similar to his tattoo but small.

As the katana emerged, there is also liquid here that flowed.

His sigh and breathing on his pillow say that he’s tired. “Master Yin, what behavior is that?”

Yang is now on top. There, I feel like stabbing myself with a katana.

However, I look like riding a horse—I wondered why it is called cowgirl even though it is a horse that is ridden?

But I don’t think the view behind me is really good.

It is full of wounds, scars and on the lower back, there is written “Hun Si”