Chapter 38

They told him, “Don’t you ever come around here”
“Don’t wanna see your face, you better disappear”

You can see the sadness of Katana’s eyes when Li Yuo approached. “You’re still alive?” Katana whispered weakly.

The fire’s in their eyes and their words are really clear
So beat it, just beat it

“Sakura, you killed them.” Li Yuo pointed to those Katana vanished.

You better run, you better do what you can

Katana cried and sat down, remembering.

Don’t wanna see no blood, don’t be a macho man

Li Yuo laughed loudly.

You wanna be tough, better do what you can

Katana remembered that laughter, Li Yuo’s insult to her the night before they fought.

So beat it, but you wanna be bad
Just beat it (beat it), beat it (beat it)

With Katana’s weakness, Li Yuo gained an advantage to kick Katana.

No one wants to be defeated.

Katana stopped his leg, with angry eyes. Katana’s hand trembled with the memories that ruined her life. But the shaking of her hand pinch his leg deeply.

Showin’ how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn’t matter who’s wrong or right

“Didn’t we have a fight before? Let’s settle it here.” Katana said seriously.

Just beat it (beat it)

With a primal yell, Katana lunged forward, her fists aimed at Li Yuo’s chest. Li Yuo deftly sidestepped. He countered with a swift kick towards Katana’s legs, aiming to destabilize her.

Just beat it (beat it)
Just beat it (beat it, uh)

She stumbled but quickly regained her footing, fury fueling her every move.

They’re out to get you, better leave while you can
Don’t wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man

Their fight weaved between the tables, shattering glasses and sending cutlery clattering to the floor.

You wanna stay alive, better do what you can
So beat it, just beat it

Katana swung a nearby chair at Li Yuo, who leaped back to avoid it, a flicker of surprise crossing his face.

You have to show them that you’re really not scared
You’re playin’ with your life, this ain’t no truth or dare

He retaliated with a series of punches, each strike calculated to wear down Katana’s defenses.

They’ll kick you, then they’ll beat you
Then they’ll tell you it’s fair

She blocked most of them, her muscles aching with exertion.

So beat it, but you wanna be bad
Just beat it (beat it), beat it (beat it)
No one wants to be defeated

With a swift movement, Aki the katana with precision towards Katana. Time seemed to slow as the katana sailed through the air, running dangerously under the chandeliers.

Showin’ how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn’t matter who’s wrong or right
Just beat it (beat it), beat it (beat it)
No one wants to be defeated)

With effortless move, Katana reached out, she caught the katana mid-air, the polished blade gleaming in her grasp as she smoothly halted its trajectory.

Showin’ how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn’t matter who’s wrong or right
Just beat it (beat it, beat it, beat it)
Beat it (beat it, beat it)

With a determined growl, she disarmed Li Yuo of his confidence with a flurry of strikes, each one aimed with deadly precision. Li Yuo parried desperately, sweat beading on his brow.

Beat it (beat it, beat it)

Their dance of combat intensified.

Beat it (beat it, beat it)

Finally, with one decisive move, Katana disarmed Li Yuo, the katana’s blade resting against his throat. Breathing heavily, she looked into his eyes, “I didn’t kill you, but my monster inside me, did.”

(knocks, then instrumental)