Chapter 29

Xiao was caught by one of the tails of the headless dragon. Where she was bound, she encountered again a friend from her past.

How can she seek revenge if Luhao and Mei are just like ants to the dragon?

Where exactly is Lisha?

The questions are like Yin, struggling to grasp the strength of Yang.

The warriors are just in beginning.

Sagittarius.

Benelli with his Benelli M4 standing after had been fighting through a gauntlet. Now, only one remained.

At the far end of the room, the woman stood. She had faced him last.

Benelli gripping M4 tightly, faced her. He knew he had to end this, but his emotion of the fight is fighting. With a woman—especially one who was a leader, Sagittarius, made it challenging.

“I knew this would happen, Hun Si. Do you know that the head of the Zodiac is already on the move? Aries. While Capricorn is out to wipe you all out,” Sagittarius threatened. He hesitated, his thoughts changing to the memories of his sister.

As Benelli raised his shotgun, Sagittarius move a pirouette. The arrow released from her bow aimed to Benelli’s feet to force him to move.

Benelli sidestepped, the arrow grazing his boot, and fired back with a blast from his shotgun.

The shot echoed but Sagittarius was already in motion. Sagittarius danced around the room with balletic move. Each movement was planned, designed to avoid Benelli’s shots while staying within striking range.

Her footwork were amazing, her body twisting and turning as she dodged the bursts of gunfire.

He made his move. He fired a controlled shot aiming to paralyzed rather than kill. The shot hit the metal floor near her feet, causing her to stumble.

He followed with movements, closing the distance between them.

As Sagittarius struggled, he managed to bind her wrists tightly behind her back. With one final look, Benelli turned and walked towards the exit.

A powerful explosion rocked Sagittarius’ headquarters.

Benelli’s

“I’m Angel,” the young woman said, wiping her nose.

“Why did Angel end up at the bar? Why did you end up there?” Benelli asked.

“My father is Shui Yu,” Angel replied. Benelli furrowed his brow and bent down.

“Do you know?” Benelli wanted to say that her father, Shui Yu, was known as the evil Pisces. However, he held back and said, “You know, I’m a kidnapper.”

Angel, wiping her nose, was pleased. “Really? I’m not a kid.”

Benelli couldn’t bear to look at her, he was afraid it might cause a flood at the Hun Si headquarters. He began silent.

Angel took Benelli’s hand. “Thank you,” she said. Benelli looked at the young woman. “Because you saved me from the evil of my father.”

Benelli’s tears fell.