Chapter 21

Hun Si’s Aki vs Zodiac’s Scorpio

Aki walks while avoiding the surveillance cameras strategically placed around the room.

Aki’s senses are increased and his eyes looked around. “Rows of computers hum quietly, surrounded by stacks of cash and financial documents.”

And then, his eyes were glazed over the center of the warehouse, a group of well-dressed criminals are gathered around a large table covered with cash bundles and laptops displaying intricate financial transactions.

“We’ve struck gold tonight, guys. Just a few more transfers!” Mr. Scorpio said, his tone tightening as he subtly emphasized the urgency.

Mr. Scorpio, that middle-aged man with a tattoo of a scorpion on his face.

“Keep this speed up, or else we’ll have some serious problems. Understand?” Mr. Scorpio’s words carried a weight that hinted at consequences for anything less than absolute efficiency.

Mr. Scorpio with a calculating look, points confidently at the screens showing many hidden bank accounts and front companies.

His henchmen and tech-savvy individuals, nod and keep typing quickly.

“Transferring funds now. The algorithm should keep us under the radar,” tech-savvy henchman said.

Aki, wearing a black hoodie and mask, silently drops from the rafters behind them.

With lightning speed, he disables the closest henchman with a smooth strike from his AK-12, sending him crashing to the ground.

“Your game ends now.”

The criminals whirl around in shock, reaching for their weapons.

Aki moves fast, disarming them one by one with his expert martial arts skills, seamlessly transitioning from rifle to hand-to-hand combat.

The surrounding now is full of shouts and crashes, a henchman manages to draw a handgun and aims it at Aki.

Without hesitation, Aki ducks and rolls, deflecting the gunman’s arm and sending the weapon sliding across the floor.

Closing in on Mr. Scorpio, Aki kicks him hard, sending him sprawling backward into a stack of monitors and cash.

As Aki prepares to leave, an explosion rocks the warehouse.

Fire erupts from the computers and money piles, forcing him to dive for cover.

Emerging from the wreckage, Mr. Scorpio coughs but remains defiant.

He brandishes a knife and advances toward Aki, his remaining henchmen circling cautiously.

Aki stays alert, his AK-12 at the ready. He calculates his next move as the henchmen close in, weapons drawn.

Spotting an opening, Aki fastly disarms one henchman with a kick, sending his weapon flying.

Mr. Scorpio lunges with his knife, aiming for Aki’s flank, but Aki evades and disarms him with controlled force, kicking him backward.

As the henchmen hesitate, Aki seizes the opportunity, swiftly disarming another with a precise kick.

Using his speed and the environment to his advantage, Aki swiftly neutralizes the remaining threats, one by one.

Mr. Scorpio, desperate and enraged, grabs a metal pipe and swings it at Aki.

Aki narrowly dodges the blow, then retaliates with a series of calculated strikes.

With their leader faltering and realizing the futility of their fight against Aki, the henchmen retreat one by one.

A final, decisive kick from Aki knocks Mr. Scorpio to the ground. Aki stands over, “I call that, Scorpion Kick, how a scorpion strikes with its tail.”