Guardians of the Philosopher's Stone

A/N: We're almost done with the first movie promise I am trying to make these chapters come to an end and conclude movie one. I know it's slow but the first two movie's I don't have many plans for, and they're not my favorite movies. 

The next morning dawned with a crispness that matched Y/N's resolve. She moved about her dormitory room with determined efficiency, hastily applying her makeup and donning her Slytherin uniform. The events of yesterday with Draco still lingered in her mind, casting a shadow over her usual composure.

As she made her way to the Great Hall for breakfast, Y/N hesitated outside the Slytherin table. Pansy noticed her friend's uncertain pause and beckoned her over with a warm smile. However, when Y/N's gaze swept the room, it landed on Draco, who was engaged in conversation with some of his friends. The memory of his hurtful words from the previous day stung anew, and she found herself unable to join Pansy at the Slytherin table.

Instead, Y/N made a decisive turn and walked over to the Gryffindor table, where Harry, Hermione, and Ron were deep in conversation.

"Hey, Y/N!" Hermione greeted her warmly, making space for her to sit. "Joining us today?"

Y/N nodded gratefully and settled in, immediately catching on to the serious nature of their discussion.

"You mean You-Know-Who's out there right now in the Forest?" Hermione's voice held a mixture of concern and determination.

Y/N's mind flashed back to the chilling sight she witnessed with Harry – Voldemort drinking the unicorn's blood. She shuddered at the memory but nodded. "Yes, we saw him. It was... terrifying."

Harry's scar twinged again, drawing everyone's attention. He rubbed his forehead, visibly unsettled. "He's weak. He's living off the unicorns. Snape doesn't want the Stone for himself. I think he's trying to steal it to give it to Voldemort. With the Elixir of Life, Voldemort will be strong again. He'll come back."

Ron's expression darkened. "But if he comes back, you don't think he'll try to kill you, do you?"

Y/N felt a chill run down her spine at the thought. "He might. We need to be prepared," she said quietly, her eyes meeting Harry's with understanding.

Trying to make sense of Snape's involvement, Y/N asked, "Why do you think Snape is helping Voldemort?"

Harry looked at her, his expression serious. "Remember a few months ago when we defeated the troll together? I saw Snape's leg. It looked like he had been bitten by something. I think he's been trying to steal the Philosopher's Stone all this time, to give it to Voldemort."

Understanding dawned on Y/N as she processed Harry's explanation. "So Snape's been trying to get the Stone for Voldemort..."

"Exactly," Hermione interjected, her voice firm with resolve. "That's why we need to act. We can't let Snape give the Stone to Voldemort."

As they hurriedly finished their breakfast, the tension in the Great Hall was palpable. Y/N, Harry, Hermione, and Ron all shared a silent resolve as they quickly gathered their things, a sense of urgency pushing them forward.

"Let's go," Hermione urged, leading the way out of the Great Hall.