Sebastian & Ominis - Summer Lovin'

New chapter for everyone! This story takes place 5 years after the events of 5th year - so our darlings are roughly 20-21 years old. 😊

For the sake of the story, the Sallow house is slightly different layout-wise. The bedroom is still in the same place, but it is actually a bedroom with a functioning door.. and it's larger too 😂

Thank you all for getting this story to over 3k reads! When I started this I didn't expect it to get so much attention- but I am forever grateful for you all!

This chapter was requested by @rynao4life 💜 I hope it delivers in a way that makes your soul happy!

Much love 💕

<><><><><>

The sun had just begun to peek over the horizon, casting a warm, golden glow over the tranquil village of Feldcroft. The old Sallow residence, now a cozy retreat, stood proudly amidst the lush greenery. Inside, the peaceful morning was disturbed only by the soft rustling of sheets and the gentle creak of wooden floors.

MC quietly slipped out of bed, careful not to wake the two slumbering figures beside her. She smiled to herself, taking a moment to gaze at Sebastian and Ominis, their faces serene in sleep. The past five years had been a whirlwind, but moments like these made all the struggles worthwhile. With a silent promise to return soon, she tiptoed out of the room, intent on preparing breakfast.

As she made her way to the kitchen, she could hear the faint sounds of birds chirping outside. The familiar scent of the countryside filling the air, bringing back memories of their younger days. She busied herself with eggs, bacon, and toast, humming a soft tune under her breath.

Back in the bedroom, Sebastian stirred. He reached out instinctively, expecting to find MC, but instead, his hand landed on Ominis. Groggily, he pulled Ominis closer, muttering, "Morning, love."

Ominis, half-asleep, mumbled something unintelligible and shifted slightly. It took a moment for him to register the unusual warmth and weight against him. Blinking his eyes open, he realized he was face-to-face with Sebastian. "Sebastian, what are you doing?" he grumbled.

Sebastian, still half-awake, replied, "Just cuddling... MC?"

Ominis let out a chuckle, his voice still thick with sleep. "Unless you've gone blind too, Sebastian, I'm not MC."

Realization dawned on Sebastian as he finally opened his eyes fully. "Ahhh!" he exclaimed, quickly letting go of Ominis as he shuffled backwards off the bed, landing unceremoniously on the floor. "Where's MC?"

Ominis sat up, rubbing his eyes. "I have no idea. Maybe she got tired of your snoring and left."

"I don't snore," Sebastian protested, sitting up and running a hand through his tousled hair.

"You do," Ominis said with a smirk. "It's like a Hippogriff in distress."

"Well, at least I don't talk in my sleep about... what was it last night? 'The tragic love story of the forbidden kelpie and the merman'?" Sebastian teased.

Ominis flushed slightly, throwing a pillow at Sebastian. "That was one time! And besides, your sleep-talking is worse. Last week, you kept whispering about 'underground dragon lairs.'"

Sebastian laughed, catching the pillow. "Alright, truce. Let's go find MC before she decides to abandon us for good."

They stumbled out of bed, still groggy and slightly disoriented. As they made their way to the kitchen, they could smell the tantalizing aroma of breakfast cooking.

"There you are," Sebastian said, a smile spreading across his face as he saw MC at the stove. "We thought you'd run off."

MC turned, grinning at the sight of the two sleep-rumpled boys. "Good morning, my loves.. I was just making us some breakfast. You two looked too peaceful to wake."

"Peaceful? More like confused," Ominis quipped, taking a seat at the table. "Sebastian thought I was you and tried to cuddle me."

MC laughed, setting plates of food in front of them. "Now that's something I would have paid to see!"

Sebastian shook his head, taking a bite of his toast. "You wouldn't have found it so funny if you were in my shoes."

"Oh, I don't know," MC said with a playful smile. "I think I'd enjoy seeing the looks on your faces when you realized what was happening."

As they dug into their breakfast, the conversation turned to reminiscing about their Hogwarts days. The sunlight streaming through the kitchen window added a warm glow to the cozy scene.

"Remember that time in our sixth year when Professor Sharp caught us sneaking into the Restricted Section?" Sebastian said, a mischievous grin spreading across his face.

MC laughed, nearly spilling her tea. "How could I forget? He gave us detention for a month!"

Ominis shook his head, smiling. "And it wasn't just any detention. Polishing every cauldron that not only the school owned, but all the students' cauldrons as well. I think I still have nightmares about it."

Sebastian chuckled. "Well, it was worth it. That book on advanced dueling techniques was incredible."

"And almost got us expelled," Ominis pointed out, raising an eyebrow.

"But it didn't," MC said, winking at Sebastian. "We made it through. Besides, it was just another adventure for the history books."

"Speaking of adventures," Ominis said, turning to MC. "Do you remember the time you tried to teach Sebastian how to dance for the Yule Ball?"

"Do you remember how you tried to teach Sebastian how to dance for the Yule Ball?" She playfully quipped back at him.

Sebastian groaned, hiding his face in his hands. "Both were horrible experiences.. My feet have never been the same."

MC burst into laughter. "We tried our best! But I think the real problem was your two left feet."

Ominis smirked. "You were stepping on MC's toes more than the dance floor."

"Hey, I improved by the end of the night," Sebastian protested. "Kind of."

"You did," MC said, smiling warmly at him. "By the last song, you were actually quite good."

Sebastian looked at her, his eyes softening. "Thanks to both of you."

Ominis cleared his throat, bringing the attention back to him. "And let's not forget our trips to Hogsmeade. Particularly that time we ended up in the Shrieking Shack."

MC rolled her eyes. "All because someone," she looked pointedly at Sebastian, "thought it would be fun to explore it at midnight."

Sebastian grinned. "It was fun! And we didn't get caught."

"Barely," Ominis interjected. "I still can't believe we managed to get back to Hogwarts alive."

MC nodded, taking a sip of her tea. "Those were some of the best times. Running around Hogwarts, getting into all sorts of trouble. We made quite the team."

"Still do," Sebastian said, raising his glass. "To us, and to many more adventures."

They clinked their glasses together, the sound ringing through the kitchen. The laughter and joy in the room were palpable, a testament to their unbreakable bond.

MC released a sigh of bliss as she softly smiled at the two men in front of her. "We've had so many crazy adventures. I want you both to know that I wouldn't trade any of it for the world."

"Neither would I," Sebastian said, smiling at both of them. "Here's to the past, and to making even better memories in the future."

They all raised their glasses again, Ominis and MC rolling their eyes at yet another toasting to their friendship, and the countless memories they had shared. As they continued to reminisce, the morning sun climbed higher, filling the room with warmth and light. In that moment, surrounded by laughter and love, they knew that no matter what the future held, they would always have each other.