"Shadows of Doubt"

After a month of being swamped with their responsibilities at their respective companies, the friends decided to take a week off and relax at a nearby beach. They arrived at a beautiful spot with stunning blue waters and pristine white sand. They took some pictures to capture the moment before heading to their beach house. Exhausted from the three-hour journey, they quickly fell into a deep sleep in their rooms.

Pablo was the first to wake up. Checking his phone, he realized it was already 4 PM. They had all slept for quite a long time. As he went around to check on everyone, he found that they were still sound asleep. Suddenly, the doorbell rang, breaking the afternoon silence. Pablo answered it and found a box of roses addressed to Stell. Curious, he picked up the box and turned to head back inside, only to find Ken standing right behind him, peeking over his shoulder.

Startled, Pablo nearly jumped. "Ken! You scared me."

Ken smirked. "Who's that for?"

"It's for Stell," Pablo replied. "No idea who sent it though."

Ken's eyes narrowed slightly. "Who's it from?"

Pablo shrugged. "Dunno. Let's take it to Stell and find out."

As Pablo carried the roses to Stell's room, he noticed their sweet, strawberry-like fragrance and admired the unique blend of pink and red petals. He found a small card tucked inside the bouquet that read, "From: Your secret admirer."

Pablo knocked on Stell's door and gently woke him. "Hey, Stell. Look what I found at the door. I'm pretty sure it's from your stalker."

Still half-asleep, Stell took a moment to process what Pablo was saying. When he finally grasped the situation, they discussed the flowers and the stalker's possible intentions. Their conversation was interrupted by Ken announcing that the food he ordered had arrived.

The three of them sat down to eat, while Josh and Justin, the "lovebirds," were still asleep. During the meal, Pablo mentioned the flowers to Ken, who listened intently, a faint smirk playing on his lips. Neither Stell nor Pablo paid much attention to his reaction.

Josh and Justin eventually woke up and joined them. The group spent the afternoon catching up and enjoying each other's company. As night fell, they decided to stay up late, having already slept most of the day away. They talked for hours, and Pablo told Josh and Justin about the flowers, adding to the group's curiosity.

Feeling restless, they decided to go for a night swim, despite the chilly weather. Pablo, however, chose to stay back, feeling the need to investigate something. He waited until the others were in the water before sneaking back into the house.

Pablo first checked Justin's room, finding nothing unusual. But when he entered Josh's room, he caught a whiff of a familiar scent-the same strawberry-like smell from the flowers. His suspicion piqued, he then moved on to Ken's room. There, he discovered a small camera hidden in the corner, aimed at the bed. It didn't seem like something Ken would use to record himself, leading Pablo to suspect that Ken's stalker was spying on him.

Finally, Pablo checked Stell's room. Finding nothing out of the ordinary, he returned to the beach. The others asked where he had been, and he casually replied, "Just checking out other spots around the beach."

The unsettling discoveries weighed heavily on Pablo's mind. Ken's hidden camera and the familiar smell in Josh's room troubled him deeply. Lost in thought, he became unusually quiet, prompting concern from the others.

"What's up, Pablo? You've been awfully quiet," Josh said, breaking the silence.

Pablo hesitated, then blurted out, "Josh, are you doing something weird? Because something doesn't add up."

Josh looked taken aback. "What? No, I'm not doing anything weird."

Pablo raised an eyebrow but didn't push further. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight."

He excused himself and went upstairs, leaving the others puzzled. As Pablo lay in bed, his mind raced with thoughts about the hidden camera in Ken's room and the familiar scent in Josh's. He couldn't shake off the feeling that something was terribly wrong. Eventually, exhaustion took over, and he drifted off to sleep, his mind still churning with questions and doubts.

Is pablo doubt correct? Let's see soon;)