"The Dark Figure"

Ken woke up in an unfamiliar bed, his hands and feet tied to the corners. His vision was blurry, and his head pounded with pain. He strained his eyes to see the black figure standing in the corner of the dimly lit room. The figure nodded, and suddenly, another person—a large, intimidating accomplice—untied Ken's restraints, dragging him to a chair.

The black figure began to speak in a low, unsettling voice. "I've loved you ever since I met you, Ken," the figure said, pulling out Ken's phone. Ken, still weak and disoriented, could only watch as the figure continued to speak. The figure talked about their deep, obsessive love for Ken and how far they would go to be with him.

Suddenly, the phone rang, and Pablo's name flashed on the screen. Ken's heart raced as the black figure answered it. Ken tried to reach for the phone, but the accomplice held him back with a firm grip.

"HELLO! KEN?" Pablo's voice was loud and frantic on the other end.

The black figure calmly replied, "Hello."

Pablo's tone shifted to one of anger and desperation. "What happened to Ken? Why do you have his phone? Where is he?"

The black figure, still composed, answered, "Ken is with me, and he's safe."

Pablo shouted and swore, demanding to know their location, but the black figure hung up, ending the call abruptly.

Ken was laid back on the bed, his strength fading again. The accomplice held him down as the black figure approached, slowly removing their mask. Ken's eyes widened in shock, but before he could react, the figure leaned in and kissed him forcefully. Ken tried to resist, shaking his head in protest, but he was too weak to fight back. The kiss lasted what felt like an eternity, suffocating Ken with fear.

Desperate, Ken tried to shout a name, but the accomplice injected something into his arm, and he was plunged into darkness once more.

JOSH'S POINT OF VIEW

The sound of a knock on his door roused Josh from his thoughts. He went down and opened the door, only to find Ken lying on the porch, battered and bruised, with dark circles under his eyes. Ken looked like he had been through hell. Shocked and concerned, Josh quickly carried him inside, laying him gently in the guest room.

Ken was barely conscious, muttering incoherently as Josh covered him with a blanket. Seeing Ken in such a state, Josh's heart ached with worry.

PABLO'S POINT OF VIEW

Pablo's phone rang while he was busy searching for any leads on Ken's location. It was Josh.

"Dre! Ken's here! He looks so damaged," Josh's voice trembled with concern.

Pablo felt his heart skip a beat. He grabbed his car keys and rushed to Josh's place. When he arrived, he found Josh sitting on the sofa, his face buried in his hands.

"Where is he?" Pablo asked, his voice filled with urgency.

Josh led him to the guest room. When Pablo saw Ken lying on the bed, his heart filled with both sorrow and anger. Whoever did this to Ken would pay dearly.

KEN'S POINT OF VIEW

Ken woke up once again, his head throbbing with pain. He looked around, realizing he was in a different room—one that he didn't recognize. The door opened, and his friends entered, rushing to his side, their faces etched with concern. They hugged him tightly, relieved to see him awake.

Josh, trying to be gentle, asked, "Ken, what happened? Do you remember anything?"

Ken's mind was foggy. All he could remember was darkness, the black mask, and the overwhelming sense of fear. "All I can remember is black," he said, his voice weak and confused.

Pablo, his voice heavy with emotion, explained, "You were missing, and Josh found you on his porch last night."

Ken tried to piece together the fragmented memories, but nothing made sense. His body ached, and he felt like he had been through a war. "What happened, Dre? Why am I here?" Ken asked, his confusion deepening.

As he tried to remember more, only one image stood out in his mind—the haunting black mask of his captor. The realization that he had been taken, violated, and left to be found like discarded trash made his stomach chum, he knew, deep down that his nightmare was far from over.