"Love After The Madness"

The night was calm, the air cool and crisp as Stell quietly slipped back into his room. It was well past midnight, and his heart was still racing from the whirlwind of events that had just unfolded in Ken's room. He had known all along that Ken was his stalker, and he couldn't help but smile at the irony of it all. They had both been stalking each other, bound by a strange and obsessive connection neither of them had fully understood until now.

As morning came, Stell was met by his friends, who rushed into his room, eager to know what had happened during the meeting with the stalker. Ken, standing among them, played along, pretending to be just as curious as the others.

"Oh, my stalker?" Stell began casually, casting a playful glance at Ken. "He told me he'd stop stalking me now." He winked, causing Ken to suppress a grin.

Justin stared at Stell in disbelief. "What? That easy?"

Stell shrugged, leaning back against the wall. "Yeah, I guess he finally realized it wasn't worth it."

Pablo clapped his hands together, relief washing over him. "Well, if that's settled, let's head back. Our trip isn't over yet."

"Yeah, let's go!" Stell agreed, joining the others as they packed up and left the resort.

The group returned to their rented house by the beach, relieved that the threat of the stalkers was now behind them. It had been a full month of excitement, tension, and discovery in Korea, but now they could finally relax. They no longer had to worry about stalkers lurking in the shadows, and they could enjoy the rest of their trip in peace.

---

**Later that Night**

It was late at night, and Stell stood outside on the balcony, gazing out at the vast ocean. The moonlight reflected off the waves, creating a serene atmosphere that made everything feel peaceful. The cool breeze brushed against his skin as he took in the view.

Suddenly, Ken appeared behind him, leaning against the balcony railing. "Stell," he called softly, breaking the quiet.

Stell turned to face him, surprised by his presence. "Yeah?" he responded, his curiosity piqued.

Ken hesitated for a moment before gathering his thoughts. "Will you be my boyfriend?" he asked, his voice gentle but steady.

Stell blinked in shock, caught off guard by the sudden confession. "What? Huh?" he stammered, still processing what Ken had just said.

Ken chuckled at Stell's confusion, finding his reaction adorable. "Cute," he teased. "I said, will you be my boyfriend?"

Stell felt his heart race again, but this time for a different reason. "Why?" he asked, trying to comprehend why Ken would want this now. "Why do you want me to be your boyfriend?"

Ken took a deep breath, his eyes filled with sincerity. "Okay, I'll explain it," he said, stepping closer to Stell. "You, Stell Ajero, gave me strength to be alive right now. You took away the darkness in me, my crazy, obsessive side. You showed me what real love was. I lost my virginity to you, but beyond that... you made me realize that love isn’t about obsession or control. It’s about one person—the one who makes everything else fade away. And for me, Stell... that person is you."

Stell was speechless for a moment, his heart swelling with emotion. He hadn’t expected Ken to be so open, so vulnerable, and it touched him in a way that nothing else could. Finally, a smile broke across his face.

"Yes, Ken," Stell said softly, stepping closer to him. "I'll be your boyfriend."

Hearing those words, Ken let out a breath of relief and joy. He pulled Stell into a tight hug, holding him close as if he never wanted to let go. They stayed like that for a long time, wrapped in each other's warmth as they shared soft words of love.

That night, they stayed up until the early hours of the morning, talking about everything—their past, their feelings, and their future. Even though their journey together had been filled with chaos and uncertainty, it had led them to this moment. They had found love in the most unexpected way, and now, they were ready to embrace it.

No matter what had happened before, one thing was certain: their love had survived it all. It was a love that had been tested and had grown stronger through the madness. Now, they could finally start a new chapter together—one built on trust, affection, and the deepest of connections.