"An Day to Remember"

The group woke up to the realization that they only had one day left of their vacation in Siargao. Determined to make the most of it, they decided to spend the entire day together, savoring every moment. They started with a hearty breakfast, laughing and reminiscing about their favorite memories from the trip.

After breakfast, they headed to the beach for some fun in the sun. They played volleyball, swam in the crystal-clear waters, and built sandcastles like kids. The air was filled with laughter and the sound of waves crashing against the shore. As the sun climbed higher in the sky, they decided to take a break and enjoy some refreshing drinks under the shade of a large umbrella.

"Let's play some games," Stell suggested, pulling out a deck of cards.

They played various games, from card games to beach Frisbee, their competitive spirits making the day even more enjoyable. Time flew by, and before they knew it, the sun was beginning its descent.

"Guys, let's watch the sunset together," Pablo said, gathering everyone.

They agreed and moved to a perfect spot on the beach, where they sat in a circle, facing the horizon. The sky was painted with hues of orange, pink, and purple, creating a breathtaking view. As they watched the sun dip below the horizon, Stell suggested a game of truth or dare to make the moment even more memorable.

They moved up to their balcony to continue the game. Pablo spun the bottle first, and it landed on him.

"Pablo, truth or dare?" Josh asked.

"Truth," Pablo replied, smiling.

"Have you ever fallen in love?" Josh asked.

Pablo's smile faltered slightly, and he glanced at Stell before answering. "Yes," he said simply.

Ken noticed the glance and filed it away for later. The bottle was spun again, and this time it landed on Ken.

"Ken, truth or dare?" Justin asked.

"Truth," Ken replied, feeling a bit nervous.

"Have you ever done something crazy for love?" Justin asked.

Ken was silent for a moment, lost in thought. "Yes," he said finally, his voice soft but full of emotion.

Stell, curious about Ken's answer, made a mental note to ask him more about it later. The bottle continued its journey around the circle, landing on Josh, then Justin, then Stell, and finally back to Ken.

This time, Stell took a deep breath and asked the question that had been on his mind. "Ken, who is this person you fell in love with?"

Ken took a deep breath, feeling the weight of the question. "I fell in love with a friend," he said, his voice trembling slightly.

The group was shocked, the revelation hanging in the air. They continued playing for a while longer, sharing truths and completing dares, until it became midnight.

"Mga dre, let's have one last drink together," Pablo suggested. "Our flight is tomorrow afternoon, so we can sleep in."

They agreed and set up their drinks. Ken went to get his pills in case he had an allergic reaction. They drank, laughed, and shared stories, enjoying their last night in Siargao. Stell and Justin, with their low tolerance for alcohol, were quickly drunk. Pablo, also quite drunk but still coherent, decided to head upstairs to sleep.

Josh and Ken were tipsy but still mostly in control. Josh decided to take Justin to his room, leaving Ken and Stell alone on the balcony. Stell had fallen asleep on the couch, and Ken didn't want to disturb him, so he began cleaning up the mess.

As Ken was tidying up, Stell suddenly spoke. "Hey, stalker! You know I love you!"

Ken froze, shocked by Stell's words. "What stalker?" Ken asked, but Stell didn't reply. He had already drifted back to sleep.

Ken finished cleaning and, feeling sleepy himself, decided to carry Stell to his room. As he was about to leave, Stell grabbed his hand and pulled him close. Before Ken could react, Stell kissed him deeply. The kiss was long and passionate, and Ken found himself unable to resist. He kissed Stell back, feeling a surge of emotions he had kept buried for so long.

After their kiss, something more happened between them, a moment of intimacy that Ken had never imagined. When it was over, Ken quietly slipped out of Stell's room and returned to his own, feeling a mix of confusion and exhaustion. He fell into a deep sleep, his mind racing with thoughts of what had just transpired.

As Ken woke up, he remembered what happened the previous night. A smirk played on his lips as he got up. Today was their flight back to Manila, where they would return to their usual routines. He went down to join the others for breakfast at a nearby café. Ken and Stell kept stealing glances at each other, the memory of last night still fresh in their minds.

Pablo noticed the unusual behavior and asked, "Is there something going on between you two?"

Ken and Stell exchanged a quick look before Stell said, "Nothing."

Pablo sensed something was up but decided not to push it further. They finished their breakfast and returned to the beach house to pack their belongings. Ken saw Stell standing outside, looking at the waves. He approached and sat beside him.

"About last night," Ken began.

Stell blushed and looked away. "I'm sorry about that. Maybe we should just forget it happened."

Ken sighed but nodded. "Okay, let's just move on."

With that agreement, they went back to their rooms to finish packing. It was soon time for their flight, and they boarded the plane with mixed feelings of sadness for leaving and excitement for what lay ahead.

The flight was filled with chatter and laughter as they reminisced about their adventures in Siargao. Despite the underlying tension between Ken and Stell, the group was closer than ever.