"Hidden Secrets"

Stell woke up to the morning light streaming through the window. He glanced at the bed and saw Ken and Pablo still sound asleep. Deciding not to disturb them, he quietly slipped out of bed and made his way to the bathroom for a hot shower.

Refreshed, Stell returned to the room to find Ken and Pablo still in deep slumber, a consequence of their late-night conversations. He tiptoed downstairs and made his way to a hidden door under the stairs, one that no one had noticed because it blended seamlessly with the wall. Stell entered the secret room, closing the door behind him.

A short while later, Pablo woke up. Not seeing Stell in the room, he assumed he had gone downstairs. He called out for Stell but received no response. Shrugging, Pablo decided to start breakfast, thinking Stell might be outside.

As he cooked, Pablo heard an unfamiliar door creak open. He turned and saw Stell emerging from the side of the stairs. "Where were you?" Pablo asked, puzzled.

"I was just in my room upstairs," Stell replied smoothly, though he was lying.

Ken eventually woke up, and they all sat down for breakfast. Trying to break the silence, Pablo brought up the topic of their stalkers. "So, have you guys heard from your stalkers lately?"

Stell sighed. "Yeah, they're still messaging me."

Ken nodded. "Same here."

"Do you think we should try to find out who they are?" Pablo suggested.

An uncomfortable silence followed. Stell and Ken exchanged glances, each hiding their own secrets. Finally, Stell gave a hesitant "yes," and Ken nodded again, though his expression remained tense.

"Great," Pablo said, oblivious to the tension. "I'll call Josh and Justin. They can help us trace the stalkers."

When Josh and Justin arrived, the group began their search. Stell and Ken were unusually quiet, only perking up when they made progress. Suddenly, both their phones buzzed simultaneously. The message read, "Don't look for me, love. I'm so close to you 😉."

They showed the message to Pablo, who brushed it off. "Probably just one of your admirers," he said dismissively.

Despite their efforts, they made little headway and decided to take a break. They went out to a nearby restaurant for dinner. Justin noticed Ken and Stell's odd behavior and asked, "Why have you two been so quiet today?"

"Nothing," Stell replied quickly.

"Yeah, just tired," Ken added, though his tone was colder than usual.

After dinner, they returned to Stell's house, deciding to stay a bit longer to relax. They bought snacks and settled in for a movie night. Justin and Josh sat together, while Stell was flanked by Ken and Pablo. They chose a horror movie, and every time a jump scare occurred, Pablo would cling to Stell, making Ken's mood visibly darker.

When the movie ended, Ken was the first to announce he was going to bed. "I'm heading up," he said curtly.

"Goodnight," the others replied, not dwelling on Ken's moodiness. Josh and Justin followed soon after, leaving Stell and Pablo downstairs.

Pablo lingered a bit longer before heading to bed, leaving Stell alone. Stell took this opportunity to return to his secret room. Inside, he reviewed the information he had gathered, his mind racing with thoughts and plans. When he finally felt a wave of sleepiness, he closed everything up and headed upstairs to his room.

As Stell drifted off to sleep, he couldn't shake the feeling that their hidden lives were on the verge of colliding. But for now, he would keep his secrets close, hoping to untangle the mystery without losing the people he cared about.